Sarah Hyland : Looking a bit old?

Looking a bit old?

She looks so old to me now. Weird because I'm used to her looking younger than her age. I can't pinpoint the reason though.

Re: Looking a bit old?

My guess is that she plays a character on Modern Family abouy 5 years younger than she really is. Even her character is now in her 20's so they are changing her to be more adult.

Anti-rejection medication and steroids maybe? She looks great now, I think she's not on as much medication for the transplant.

Old? I think she looks her age.

**~Not my circus, not my monkeys...~**

I just saw a pic of her at a recent event and she looked really thin, which make people look older when they lose fat in the face.

The hairstyle, clothes, and makeup in that annoying Dominos ad make her look like she's in her 50's.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted

You sound like a very deep thinker.

Chain smoking anorexic alcoholic

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

We aren't talking about your sister here, Skippy.

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Don't feed the trolls people.

Post deleted

I don't want to but she is hotter than ever in her current state. I love the blonde look and shapely figure. The only gripe I have is all that tattoos she's defaced herself with but that's not something I care about much since I know I'll never actually want someone like her to be with long term so more power to her ruining her perfect skin.

because exactly. why in the world do girls always and i mean always do this. i'm not exaggerating when i say at my work at a grocery store, 9 out of every 10 girls who are 16-40 years old have a tattoo. it's so sickening. this trend has been going on for at least 10 years now. and it's the worst trend ever because it totally takes away a girl's beauty every single time.

it makes her look cheap and used and abused and low class no matter what the tattoo is. it devalues and degrades a girl. it makes her look slutty and dirty internally. this trend better end really soon. i think it will because at a really soon time every girl is going to have a tattoo so then the novelty and coolness of having a tattoo will wear off adn it will not be cool to have a tattoo.

lukejbarnett

^ 42 year old incel

fuck you

lukejbarnett

Rather ironic for a punk kid who probably jerks off to the nude selfies on his sister's iPhone to call anyone else an "incel", don't you think?

The worst thing that ever happened to the movies was when some pretentious twit decided they should be art.

You must be related to lukejbarnett.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.