The Soapbox : A friend of mine got the covid vaccine

A friend of mine got the covid vaccine

He was 45 years old and in perfect health, no problems. 2 days later, and now he's dead.

Don't get that shit unless you have a death wish!

Keep on smiling!

Re: A friend of mine got the covid vaccine

One thing we agree on.

That shit is the same type of drug they give to HIV patients. It fools the virus into thinking you already have AIDS.

I looked up the side effects and it's similar to this vaccine.

While it's fooling relatively harmless corona it's probably fooling essential functions in your body, and you die.

If we had mass death with people dying in the house and on the streets, then I would take the risk.

He got severe flu like symptoms almost immediately after taking it and I joked that maybe the Aids was finally catching up with him. Now he's dead, from aids like causes. Seems unlikely that it's a coincidence.

Keep on smiling!

You couldn't pay me to inject that shit into me.

It's not even a vaccine but a genetic medication called a vaccine.

A real vaccine is injecting the dead disease into you. Then your body senses it and builds cells to kill it. This stuff is changing your body chemistry to fight something off that's really vague to begin with.

For instance, it's hard to defect "covid" so the tests detect "corona" which is the whole type of virus covid belongs to. So, those kind of viruses are in your body all the time.

I read that vaccines like this to common virus can create some kind of backlash, where the reactions you have to similar viruses are amplified and can kill you. That sounds like what happened to your friend.

What are the chances he would have died if he didn't get the drug, probably good.

So, he killed himself by being afraid of getting sick while trusting strangers.

HELL NO!

You're scaring me, Adlerian. One of my friends got fully vaxxed, gets the virus 40 days later, so it had time to work. He caught it from his wife; I take it "95% effective" is limited to only casual contact. I took the vax, too. It's all about luck, we're all doomed to exist.

It's time to start winding this thing down.

what a dumbass. ur like those people who get a flu shot and then get the flu 2 days later before the shot has a chance to work. then since ur stupid you think the shot gave u the flu.

dumbass dumbass dumbass. you said your friend got flu like symptoms. most likely he got covid before the vax had a chance to work.

2 days after getting the vax. ur stupid m8.

sorry your friend died but it was not because of the vax.

dumbass.

indeed - if vaccine was killing people then all the people especially the elderly and the one at risk, who were given priotity would all have DIED… unless people like him think they created CLONES…

Made up stories are so much fun. Tell me another.

every time that dumbass posts he shows what a lame brain he is. he is giving itty a run for dumbest prick to ever post here.

Imagine taking medical advice from a career internet troll with a BMI of 6000.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He has always seemed like the log cabin type.

I'm very shy.

Oh, you're not just a lying cunt, you're a cunt in general.

You also don't work and pay no taxes, who the fuck do you think you're kidding, cunt?

I would like a refund of my tax dollars that went towards paying you stimulus money, cunt.

Keep on smiling!

Rouge only said you are a career internet troll with a BMI of 6000 once.

You used what you thought was a towering insult 4 times in your reply and she still has the upper hand.

What is it now, something like Rouge 27 and Afroman 0?

Afroman is butthurt and stupid confirmed.

wow he must be butthurt and stupid!

😂

i wish u'd stick around, we need a sock like u who would follow hungry around and not let up nagging him about all that gibberish he keeps blurting out on here, until he's grown tired and sick of his own persona one day and magically disappears for good. his presence here really is just a waste of internet space at this point and he should just retire from trolling already.

suck it.

💦💦💦

He will hold the title of being the best sock account.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Quite literally the first thing I thought.

Afroman is butthurt and stupid

Thank you and you're welcome. Afroman is a total waste of oxygen and bandwidth, eh?

Lol, are you really going to Ctrl C+P what I said to you yesterday like some kind of effortless poo-slinging monkey?

But that’s always been your M.O. hasn’t it, Trollfish Hongry? You’re literally catfishing how you troll now. Either that or I must have gotten under your skin and you’re projecting again. Hilarious how I can do that without stuttering the only comeback I know 4 times.

Get a job you fucking bum and while you're not doing that, sitting at home on your fat ass, post some pics of yourself. Something you have also never done. Catfish.

Keep on smiling!

Yasss, Trollfish Hongry, give us more ctrl c+p pls

By the way, that deleted post above was your infamous blue shirt picture. You can take solace in the fact that your obese, smelly shame continues to traumatize this board. I mean, at least you can take full and honest credit for that, right?

More massive deflection from you. So answer the question, cunt, why don't you have a job? What did you spend your stimulus money on that was gifted to you by those of us who actually work for our money?

Keep on smiling!

Trollfish Hongry (today)
More massive deflection from you.

Rouge (yesterday)
Another deflection, thanks for proving my point, Catfish Hongry.

Trollfish Hongry (today)
So answer the question, cunt, why don't you have a job? What did you spend your stimulus money on that was gifted to you by those of us who actually work for our money?

Rouge (yesterday)
You have the nerve to spouting off on the very internet I paid for with my tax money, Catfish Hongry. I own you until proven otherwise.

You make this way too easy. Monkey-see, monkey-do

You don't work which has been established, so who do you leech off, cunt?

Keep on smiling!

🐵🐒

Get a job, cunt.

Keep on smiling!

🙈🙉🙊

I work. You do not. Post proof if I am wrong. I'm not. I'll be waiting but hurry up I am old I can't possibly live more than 30 more years max. Someone who has never posted proof of anything doesn't get to call someone else out, stupid cunt.

You're as big a phony as sophie.

Keep on smiling!

🐵🐒

I understand. You can't. Got it. You have nothing to say in your defense because there is nothing to say in your defense. You're a bum and a cunt who steals money from others.

Keep on smiling!

🙈🙉🙊

A friend of mine got the covid vaccine, and now he's dead.

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

Got my first shot two weeks ago and I'm still alive, buna.

Yes, this is really me.

It's a miracle. Rejoice and praise Jesus.

too bad it wasn't you

Too bad you're such a butturt, cowardly pussy that you needed a sock to say this.

Fucking faggot.

Shame on everyone of you who wrote cowardly, butthurt shit in this thread. You are all truly terrible people who will burn in hell for all eternity.

Keep on smiling!

Somebody is butthurt and stupid. ^

You never know when to shut up. Especially when you're mad.

Afroman is butthurt and stupid confirmed.

Oh look, it's that retarded cowardly pussy again how exciting!

Seriously, how big of a butthurt pussy does one have to be to create an account like this? I'm genuinely curious to know what motivates a complete little bitch like you to be such a complete little bitch!

Maybe you wouldn't be so butthurt all the time if you stopped letting those little boys molest you in the shower.

Keep on smiling!

Somebody is still butthurt and stupid. ^

You never know when to shut up. Especially when you're mad.

Anything else, Afroman? lol

😂 love ur work!

suck it.

What the actual fuck is a "complete little bitch" supposed to be anyway? You are either a complete bitch or a little bitch, but you can't be a complete little one, as that is just a incongruous combination of words. So, please explain what you meant by this. (You can't.)

I'm a big bitch, dumbass mofo.

Finger Me

Sophie sock says what?

Keep on smiling!

RIP 😕

The State Of You Mate!!

Everyone I know who has had both covid and the vaccine said the vaccine was way worse. I know two people now who got the first shot and refuse to get the second because of the side effects.

I know two people who got COVID-19 and would have disagreed with you . . . but unfortunately they are both dead. Reactions are very individual, and no two are exactly the same. Some people get none or very mild, and some people get a low-grade fever, aches, and lethargic and headache for one to two days.

Not trying to be rude but the people you knew were probably old. These people I know are young and healthy. Better off without the vaccine. Covid doesn't just strike random people dead. It mostly kills the elderly or obese.

Actually, one was 38 with no underlying medical conditions; the other was 72 who was a diabetic.

And you are not better off without the vaccine.

Oh, and a 42 year old with no underlying medical conditions (a business associate of my husband's) was hospitalized for 4 weeks and put on a ventilator. Doctor told him had this been last year, he'd be dead without the protocols they now have in place. However, he has been extremely debilitated, has lung damage, and is going through physical and occupational therapy.

So, yeah. It is kind of random.

The vaccine does kill people.

The PA prison system stopped the vaccine because an inmate died immediately after in the manner that people typically die.