The Soapbox : The key difference(s) between this place and IMDb

Re: The key difference(s) between this place and IMDb

No, he already didn't have them.

Keep on smiling!

I enjoyed the exclusiveness of IMDb. You made a board home for the most part, the people there became similar to extended family, and everyday could be like Thanksgiving when the crazy members showed up. There were distinct identities that gave IMDb a charm to it for awhile.

Here, the boards essentially blend into a catch-all board unless you change some settings. It's inclusiveness, the significantly smaller population,some members' focus on 5-10 year obsessions of someone else's identity, posting voice recordings, making lists, posting pictures, and creating a ridiculous amount of accounts make it more generic.

Groovy

It's a place you call family and where people can get into other people over the web.

Beautifully written and informative and touching! That was one of the best posts I've seen!

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

It seems like an endless cycle of trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls plus an nonsensical myriad of in-jokes, the origins of which no one even remembers anymore. Still I do love wallowing in the nostalgia of the best IMDb fights, feuds, socks and performance artists from years gone by.

My ProBoard Forum
http://chat20201.proboards.com

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don't have a life because I'm conceptual rather than corporeal.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.