The Soapbox : So rogue travelled halfway around the world to meet an underage girl in 2014?

So rogue travelled halfway around the world to meet an underage girl in 2014?

Because, according to Sophie herself, in 2014 she would have been 17.

In 2014 on imdb, Sophie also used a sock that claimed to have known her(self) online for 10+ years, meaning she was posting on imdb since she was less than 7 years old.

Math is hard, but this is not.

Keep on smiling!

Re: So rogue travelled halfway around the world to meet an underage girl in 2014

sounds like what pop actor would do.

Yanks can't locate their own state on the map

Re: So rogue travelled halfway around the world to meet an underage girl in 2014

We're not talking about underage boys here please try to focus!

Keep on smiling!

When did Honey/Holly leave imdb?

Alba gu bràth

spoiler alert! She never left.

Keep on smiling!

i never left ur fucking psychotic insane head, that's right.

suck it.

u are an idiot lacking simplest reading comprehension.

by rouge » 31 minutes ago(May 09, 2021 07:55 PM) | Send PM | Reply |
Member since June 12, 2017

Most folks know I briefly lived in Braunschweig in 2014 and met her on a day trip to Berlin. What else do you want to know?

https://filmboards.com/board/p/20147511/permalink/#p20147511

and in 2014 i was 18 heading towards 19. i was born in 1995. whatelse did u get wrong in ur fucking math?

Sophie also used a sock that claimed to have known her(self) online for 10+ years, meaning she was posting on imdb since she was less than 7 years old.

absolutely muddled, incoherent nonsense. dude, do u even listen to ur own gibberish?

suck it.

Wow all that just to say you really suck at math, eh?

You mad, bro.

Keep on smiling!

u lost, creepy ass obsessed loser.

suck it.

Your style of trolling is so utterly creepy and pitiful. When are you going to leave Sophie alone? It's been over half a fucking decade. Are you really proud of yourself? Somebody said you accuse people of things that you actually do/are, and I am beginning to think that's true.

The fact of the matter is that you aren't as attractive, healthy, sober, or rich as you claim to be. Unlike your weird fairy tales, this has been shown over and over again. Like, I'm sorry you're forced to sleep in a moldy chair in front of your computer every night, dreaming about internet forums and your next expired TV meal breakfast. But that's nobody's fault but your own.

oh that's a hard pill to swallow and brutally honest, but he needs to hear it, i guess.

suck it.

You and Klam should be use to swallowing things by now,mainly random freaks from TWD board dicks.

Harold,the singing angel harks.

u wot m8

suck it.

What did you do to upset him?

i don't even know lmao he has been melting down for hours in Klam's thread about imdb. we were both mooning about the old imdb boards and said Filmboards ain't it.

suck it.

Melting down for hours, lol I said 3 fucking things.

Mooning?

"mooning" = mourning

suck it.

Mooning us would mean that you were showing us your bare ass

Moaning while mooning in the morning 🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅

okay well i was going for what my dictionary said: https://www.dict.cc/?s=nachtrauern

and "mooning" sounded more moody than just "mourning"

suck it.

Mooning over something or someone means to think or daydream about it/them too much.

Well mooning in America really does mean to show your ass 😂

I know. Was just illustrating the other meaning. Mooning around as Sophie used is like moping around. Great word, many uses.

that's what i meant! and yes, "moon" is such a great word, truly. i also love the saying "to be over the moon about.." or "asking for the moon"…

suck it.

Thx

Never heard that definition before.

She wants to call me dumb? Fuck it.

They all think you're dumb.

She says that because she like you!! If she didn’t she wouldn’t be giving you any attention

True.

stop being such a beg

you’re a cool dude but u seem quite oblivious to how u come off : /

I need to stop being a simp.

Anytime us females say the word swallow it pretty much always becomes sexual.

that's Mechanic's work. he turns everything into a sexual innuendo.

suck it.

Brutal.

I'm cumming irl.

Lol, somebody PMed me today saying that Catfish Hongry actually admitted he didn’t have a job and he makes a living off of disability checks and selling drugs. Like no wonder he’s so sad and miserable. I would be too if I wasted my life like that

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sweet meltie, dude!

All because I said you were a lying cunt, which everyone already knows you are. You may as well be melting down because the sky is blue.

Carry on, faggot.

Keep on smiling!

Here’s a challenge, Catfish Hongry. Why don’t you post a picture of your house and a card with your username and date written on it. Prove to us that you aren’t using our tax dollars to pay rent on a decrepit shack infested with termites

You're jealous because I live in a bigger house than yours? That's kind of nuts. And how do I accomplish this? Shall I hold up a card close to the camera and squeeze the house in to the background? What prevents me from just doing that to some random house?

But i'll do you one better. I will stand in front of the house myself and hold up a big ass sign with a special message just for you—just as soon as the catfish sophie does it. I'm sure her picture will totally match up with the ones she faked before. Totally. Even though they never have before. I'm sure they will this time! You'll also need to do the same since you interjected yourself into this.

Deal?

I'm all in.

Keep on smiling!

Good point! Make a video of yourself walking up and physically unlocking your door (try not to breathe too hard from the physical exertion though - we’ve all seen your BMI). Thanks for willingly making it harder on yourself to prove your fantasy.

And you don’t have to wait for anyone else to do shit. You have the nerve to spouting off on the very internet I paid for with my tax money, Catfish Hongry. I own you until proven otherwise.

omg this has the potential of becoming some hilariously funny shit. or an epic fail. both possible outcomes are worth following tho.

absolutely splendid.

suck it.

Once you and sophie do the same thing I will be more than happy to do it.

Keep on smiling!

Another deflection, thanks for proving my point, Catfish Hongry.

We’ve seen the pics and your own admissions, we know what and how you live. Go hang out with your kids before they grow up and realize what a loser you/their father is.

So that's a no, huh?

No surprises there, lying cunt.

Keep on smiling!

You are literally deflecting. I'll keep pasting this until you prove otherwise on the internet I pay for you to troll:

Somebody said you accuse people of things that you actually do/are, and I am beginning to think that's true.

The fact of the matter is that you aren't as attractive, healthy, sober, or rich as you claim to be. Unlike your weird fairy tales, this has been shown over and over again.

And i'll keep waiting for you and sophie to post your videos and watch as you get angrier and angrier until you explode, lying cunt.

Keep on smiling!

Tick tock, Catfish Hongry. We’re waiting. You’ve had over 5 years to prove this isn’t you:

Somebody said you accuse people of things that you actually do/are, and I am beginning to think that's true.

The fact of the matter is that you aren't as attractive, healthy, sober, or rich as you claim to be. Unlike your weird fairy tales, this has been shown over and over again.

Are you having a stroke or were you born this stupid, lying cunt?

Are you going to post your video or continue bleating like a wounded sheep of the butthurt variety? Answer is obvious, since you basically only have one of those options open to you.

Keep on smiling!

What’s five minutes/hours/even days compared to over five years of your trolling, Catfish Hongry? Why are you suddenly so shy? You had all the time in the world before today.

I have to laugh, because I can tell you’re feeling backed into a corner now (based on your responses to a very simple request). Don’t forget you made the demands first without offering anything (except a picture of you testing the limits of a cheap looking blue polyester shirt)