The Soapbox : So who exactly is Rouge?

Re: So who exactly is Rouge?

that dude has a serious mental problem, i'm not even saying that just to spite him. it's obvious he's psychotic now fantasising things according to his blurred and warped sense of reality. he needs to seek some help or just retire already and get off the internet, FFS lol

suck it.

I was friends with Honey-Go-Lightly on IMDb. So was Hep. You really are nothing like her. Didn't he or one of his group also claim you were Rouge's sock when you first came here? Oh, and you were friends with Hungry for awhile there and you were completely legit. The story keeps changing.

There's also nothing strange about a young woman like Rouge meeting an online girlfriend who is 17 in Europe. You're both Europeans.

I think this all goes back to when you linked that 5+ year old pic of Hungry when he was fat and had short dark hair. Very different than the young trim guy with long blond locks he's been posting here as himself now for the past 5 years.

Hongry Catfish say what?

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

all true. hungry is lost.

also i was 18 in 2014, turning 19, being born in 1995. hungry got all of this mightily confused.

suck it.

Wtfff she wasn’t my girlfriend hahaha, just friends (unless you meant the friend kind)

I had work (and family) in Germany and kept annoying her for translations lol

But yes, I visited Europe literally every year until covid

Yalls totally made out

The three of us literally just grabbed coffee and walked downtown! It wasn’t that exciting lol

Then there’s nothing weird about you both meeting each other as friends, especially if it was for business purposes. I agree with Gameboy on this one.

How was she in person?

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

She was cool, pretty much the same personality you see here. My cousin was with us at the time and thought she was adorable (if not a little hyper)

haha i know. and if i may say so, u are one of the sweetest and genuinely nicest persons i have ever met. also most trustworthy. i've already loved u before we met, but when we did, it sealed the deal.

suck it.

Hm…

I'm cumming irl.

Yeah that totally doesn't look like her talking to herself… at all!

Keep on smiling!

what? i haven't told her that in a looong time..

suck it.

Americans always use "girlfriends" between women in a platonic nonsexual way.

I'm against straight male objectification of queer women also by the way and would never pander to it.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

True, I always forget about that

And yes, Sophie is real. Y'all say she's a man until she posted a Vocaroo. Then y'all say she doesn't sound German, when she's translated plenty here for people who have asked and even posted a pic of her neighborhood. What's next? She's not even alive

I can tell when someone is German based off of the slang they use, and from their accent. Sophie is definitely German.

👍👍👍

wait for hungry's "explanation" tho, me imitating all that.

suck it.

I’m still waiting for it.

I expect that he will blow up on Gameboy as well.

You and gameboy are easily some of the dumbest posters to ever grace these pages. Anything you have to say here is irrelevant, just like anything you have to say in your real life.

Keep on smiling!

At this point I'm wondering if she might actually be behind the Sophie sock.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

I actually said that years ago and posted a bunch of evidence in support of that theory. IMO her meltdown in this thread just lends some extra support to that. She has also historically shown a pattern of showing up at the exact same times as sophie and "left for the night" at the same times, despite being more than a few timezones apart. That's the mark of a sloppy sockmaster, strictly amateur hour shit.

Keep on smiling!

Someone who likes to make polls