The Soapbox : Poll: Who is more romantic: English boys or German boys?

Who is more romantic: English boys or German boys?

English boys
0% 0 votes
German boys
0% 0 votes

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Re: Who is more romantic: English boys or German boys?

I suppose it really depends on who you ask?
Why do you ask???

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

I'm not saying I always prefer one, but it's a fact from what I've noticed or started to, which feels like real attraction.

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

I have never thought about these things. When I have felt an attraction towards someone, or if I simply like someone, I don't think about race or heritage. I like them because of their personality or the way they look…. Their sense of humor…
Finding out about their heritage comes much later when we become better aquatinted.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Do you have that "Here we go again" feeling?

It really doesn't seem to matter what anyone says. She's stuck on this business of race and nationality. This obviously matters to her. I can't understand why. I just know that I have to stop responding to this bullshit.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

I know. I know. *sigh*

I'm not sure why I keep jumping in as well. Every now and then I feel like, "yeah, maybe this is the one time she'll listen! Sure, sure! It'll happen. Eventually. Right? Won't it? I mean…c'mon. Riiiight? It has to!"

*sigh*

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

I know… I know…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Uh, I really think you're nitpicking on this one.

Oh please, often women and even men will muse about the romantic qualities of different ethnic groups. French men are considered suave and romantic. Italian men are considered hot blooded and passionate.

Have you ever read Ebony go on about Russian men?

So really, there is nothing racist about Christina daydreaming about the romantic qualities of different ethnic groups.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Being 34 and talking about guys as "boys" is also kind of creepy.

And stop it. You know her. She's gone on and on about this same racist stuff for years. This isn't romantic daydreaming or musing.

Oh jeezus christ men often call women "girls" and women often call men "boys" in a cutesy sexualized way. There's nothing creepy about it.

It's fair to challenge her on racial stereotypes. But this one is quite normal to muse about different ethic groups and their "romantic" qualities. I know for myself that Latino men are very different than Anglo men. You're reaching on this one. Let Christina post her own thoughts, as odd as they may be sometimes, without jumping allover her.

filmboards is all about freedom of speech. Christina should have no reason to fear expressing herself here, even if some don't like it.

I'd like to see people here concentrate on some of the real hatemongering here, rather than nitpick about a nice poster like Christina.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Oh stop it.

Monicah agrees with her comparison too.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Well. It's Monicah.

I just find nothing unusual about it.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Wait what about me? 😂

German acccents(sic, sick ) I can actually understand over English accents, so I’ll go with German guys 😂
You're not a racist and you think there's nothing wrong with comparing English boys to German boys.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Chef, from South Park:
0% 0 votes

"Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir, the check is in the mail."

German acccents I can actually understand over English accents, so I’ll go with German guys 😂