Sex and Dating : I can't stand women on dates who've gained weight since sending me their pics

I can't stand women on dates who've gained weight since sending me their pics

The restaurant by my apartment just opened back up so I invited the girl I met online to go. In the parking lot she was standing up by her phone and she definitely gained 15-20 pounds so I just kept driving. Since she was so dishonest I'm just going to ghost her ass

Re: I can't stand women on dates who've gained weight since sending me their pic

That's a very good attitude.
No, really. As for the dame, I wish her luck, and leave her with this parting message.

Re: I can't stand women on dates who've gained weight since sending me their pic

SCUM!
Apparently, the only thing about her that interested you was her picture.
You never even cared to give her a chance.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

You like liars?

Or maybe this happened to you? You remind me of every dumb bitch who goes online saying how they're married and have kids.

I think you're a sock. I've never heard a vocaroo from you.

Someone ban this troll

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

How much have you changed during this pandemic?

Most people try to put their best image out there when "dating" on line. She wasn't a liar. She is probably a very nice person if one can get past the superficial crap.
You obviously can't

I think you're a sock. I've never heard a vocaroo from you.

Think what you like, ass wipe…

If the lack of a vocaroo makes me a sock, you really need to get out there in the real world, and spend less time here.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Not only is she fat she's dishonest why does she deserve a chance?

Right on. No one wants a fatty. Which is why she sent me a skinny pic. It could be two years old for all I know. She doesn't deserve a chance and I'm hoping this event will disuade her from ever trying again.

Not only is she fat she's dishonest why does she deserve a chance?

Perhaps a vocaroo would make an honest woman of her.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Just as I surmised… None too bright.

You need to follow along with what people say in this thread.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Well fuck me for not understanding how a vocaraoo is supposed to "make an honest woman" out of someone

She's an old spinster cunt

you got it half right. 👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Allow me to spell out for you, Einstein.
Jim Eagle assumes that I am a sock because I won't post a vocaroo. That must make me dishonest. Got it?
I didn't think so.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

A school friend of mine revealed on Facebook a few days ago that her last boyfriend ghosted her. I think you can at least give her a call, text, e-mail, something.

She's actually a really nice person. I've known her since 3rd grade, and to this day she's always posting "single stuff" and lamenting how her biological clock ticked its last tick. A month ago, she posted something so self-deprecating, one of those self-made memes where she says how she'd never cheat on you because she's too ugly (and a few other bulletins).

I just remembered how embarrassed she got when I found a posting of hers online. Now she's talking about losing weight and taking pictures every week to add pressure on herself to lose weight. She said something about "Diets doesn't do much" but wasn't going to comment. I thought about asking her if she wanted to go for walks, but I just passed.

https://jimmorrison.freeforums.net/
https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

Virtue-signalling.

Why don't YOU fuck her?

More colloquial bullshit. I'm not looking for any type of relationship, so why would I?

Next time, try reading the entire post. If you have reading comprehension above 10 seconds, you wouldn't say something so shallow as that.

Why don't you just put up post-it notes all over her place with notes like "don't eat that, you're fat enough" or whatever? That would be very helpful and something you would enjoy!

Keep on smiling!

I can’t bring myself to read anything he types beyond a sentence. He’s just miserable.

Fucking hell, mate. Cheer up. You’re so grim.

That would be nice of you to give her some encouragement

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I think she would be more embarrassed, being on a public forum. I thought about sending her a PM, but I don't want her to think the entire high school is "looking" at her. She noted that she had a few martinis and I know how things can get when one is drunk.

She came to my book signing about 5 years ago, and afterwards I invited her (and another friend of mine who showed up) to smoke a joint, listen to some music and catch up but she's always talking about how she's "done" so I don't want to say the wrong thing.

She's an engineer who designs robots, has her own house, money, but can't find a man. But she has a good heart, would never hurt anyone, doesn't seem to have any character flaws. We aren't close, but she was one of the prettiest girls when she came into my class in 3rd grade, and because her last name is close to mine alphabetically, we sat together a lot.

However, I feel any input from me who doesn't know her exact situation might not be helpful. I don't wanna remind her of her lack of success because she has passed her biological clock which is one thing money can't buy. And from what I see on her social media is that she drinks it all up at night and cries herself to sleep. She mentioned depression, too.

Fuck, this is bringing another memory of the MOST beautiful girl in 1st grade who I kinda re-connected with because she was the assistant at my eye doctor. She asked about my travels, and we had a nice conversation. Months later she posted one of those Facebook live videos, crying how she just got fired from her job for being late, how her two children's father left her. She was drinking heavily and within 6 months she committed suicide, along with a handful of other women since high school graduation.

That's very sad, poor woman

Your friend should try a dating site, that's how I met my boyfriend. There are a lot of guys looking

That's where she got embarrassed. It was a posting of hers, and I thought I'd be nice and say hi, wishing her good luck and asking how she was in general. She replied that she was going to cancel her account because she spent a year of endless conversations without getting anywhere. And she did.

Some sites are better than others, you just have to shop around

Why do you always act like you're single?
It wasn't that long ago that you posted a pic of yourself and your wife, maybe last spring. Estranged?

Two women confirmed having sex with him. I thought it was fake until they both displayed pics and their vocaroos.

and women wonder why they're single!

dishonest bitches need to be taught a lesson.

and women wonder why they're single!

I have been married over 40 years.

I must be honest….

dishonest bitches need to be taught a lesson.

TROLL!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Got proof? Didn't think so.
But I'm sure you're really ugly so you would never reveal that.

OUCH!
That hurt….

Got proof?

I suppose you will never know.
Not only do I not post Vocaroos…. I am not dumb enough to post pictures.

Now slink back under that rock you crawled out of.

You certainly did get ugly today… night… whatever…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

These kiddie trolls are a dumb as a bag of rocks

Lol

Go wipe ur ass

And then what happened?

Seems fair.