The Soapbox : Why are there so many appreciation threads

Why are there so many appreciation threads

A lot of insecure sad people posting. They always need acceptance from us no matter what so we gotta do these appreciation threads to ease their anxiety.

Tell me about someone going through more stress in life and then perhaps they will get positive attention like an appreciation thread. Lilith doesn't qualify.

Re: Why are there so many appreciation threads

so you don't appreciate the threads? 😂

Beep Boop Beep!

Come and live with me in Romania. You can be my second wife because my sister will always be No.1. I will make you slightly less miserable than you are now and we have no electricity so nobody can monitor you, unless you count the messenger pigeons? I will steal anything you want from the sweat shop where I work, I will bring home fake Spanx to hold in your many bellies and the plastic Crocs to house your trotters.

What do you say you crazy bitch?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

No

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You’re only complaining about people making appreciation threads for other users because you want one.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

hahahahah

Post deleted

Lara does the same thing. Well, rather than going on a verbose rant to bitch about it, he just calls anyone who creates an appreciation thread an ass-kisser.

Post deleted

That’s true. I don’t hate Lara since I find it entertaining whenever he lashes out at the board.

Post deleted

I got called an ass-kisser today for the first time. I feel like one of Dracula's brides!!!

Groovy

Post deleted

Post deleted

the same reason you always say "us" as if ANYONE in here agrees with you or wants to be associated with you.

YOU BETTER FUCKING HIDE!

You're not addressing the point of appreciation threads though. Why so many all the time. Why do you keep appreciating the same people every week. It's some kind of love fest every week?

You’re a lot like Lara now.

Is that good or bad? He's not a bad guy at all. He's just kind of angry about some stuff.

In fairness, Lilith is the first poster outside of the people I knew from TWD that I showed appreciation for (I think.)

Groovy

Me and her started off track and it stayed that way. Had she just stop being a bitch to me, and resumed normal posting in my threads or made some kind of attempt to make peace, things would have turned out better. That never happened though.

She voted for Trump. Did you know that?

I'm often "Isolationist America" in these board feuds. I don't get involved if I can help it, especially if neither party does me wrong.

In the case of you two, sorry that it is that way. Maybe one day it will change, or at least become non-communicate towards one another.

Why does it matter who she voted for? Life is more than politics, or at least it should be.

Groovy

Post deleted

Confusion isn't psychosis

I guess you voted for Trump because you came on here preaching the same stuff Trump did. You basically let us all know through discussing your political beliefs that you are a Republican. This is why they made those threads. They were trying to figure you out.

But when they turned on Trump, you got very quiet. I assumed you were afraid?

Whomever you voted for is irrelevant to me. It has nothing to do with my appreciation for you. 🙂

Groovy

Post deleted

Agreed, for most people. Now there are some on the Politics board that blow that out of the water but you know…

Groovy

Anyway I'll leave you both to flirting with each other. Bye

Ma'am, I'm not flirting with her nor is she with me. I'm not on this site for that not do I think she is either.

Groovy

Yeah sure. I don't mind. It's not my problem. Have fun! Bye now

Post deleted

But he just doesn't stop flirting.

Oh Lilith this and Lilith that. And you're like eating it all up while trying to throw me under the bus while lying through your pointy teeth. I see ya!

Too bad witchcraft isn't real. You knew that right? You're pretending to be a witch. It's not real. You're psychotic, Lilith.

Wow she really wants to distance herself from who she voted for. LoL! So much for being a tough chick. I find her very cowardly tbh.

But you stay out of the mix Ash. We need more people to stay out of feuds. I honestly wish feuds would stop but that will never happen.

If I may, the best way to stop a feud and let it go cold may be to not say things like "so much for being a tough chick. I find her very cowardly tbh."

Not that you asked for my advice or opinion on the matter, something I'll concede. Just thought maybe it would be helpful.

And while feuds will always be around for a variety of reasons, I'll do my best.

Groovy

And maybe comments about me should not be said and laughed at by her " friends" and her insulting my "friends" on here like Miley. That's two examples.

Again, neutral here but you have a point. All I am saying is the only person anyone can control is themselves. That's all.

Groovy

Hey did I say not for you to shamelessly flirt with Lilith? Go ahead playboy. See ya later

Well some people on here get antagonized about Trump. Somehow Lilith has strangely remained immune to those personal attacks.

I'm often "Isolationist America" in these board feuds. I don't get involved if I can help it, especially if neither party does me wrong.

In the case of you two, sorry that it is that way. Maybe one day it will change, or at least become non-communicate towards one another.

Well I appreciate it.😊

I admit there are a few posters here with whom Trump still lives rent-free in their head and I crack up about that.

Groovy

Post deleted

Yeah and the world really hasn't gotten all that much better with Trump gone and banned from social media.

So how could anyone be blaming Trump now? Biden has just as many lunatics on his side. Trust me. Look at the rioting under Biden's 100 days. He started a war. He's pissing off some of these states with his new GREEN policies and lowering the glass ceiling for women into Congress.

Schizophrenic loser

Sounds like you need a unappreciation thread.

On the other note, I can't remember if I had appreciation thread before…..

My neck, my back, my dick, and my hairy crack. Suck it good. Lick it good.

Your self esteem that low, Mark?