Jodie Foster : anyone like me who stopped liking her after she became gay?

Re: anyone like me who stopped liking her after she became gay?

tf! Yea, so dont count that she was her entire life on screen. Yep, she certainly wasnt a two faced snatch phoney. ooh yea and she supported Mel. Im sure it was because it had nothing to do with them playing parts in the movies. In which she again, was pretending to be straight, for the male audiences.

Oh, she supported Mel? That says so much!

Because she was conning the male audiences. Pretending to be straight while really being a twat licker. Doesnt matter the era and what her career would've been since she let down her dyke peers. It meant that the pressure was more and she should've stood more for what she believe in and for her dyke fans but instead she cowered and let them down and cashin cause in the end all she gived a fk about was her stupid cunt self! The era makes no significance to me other that she was a two face hypocrite and lied her way into stardom instead of being true and real. Which you obviously dont get.

…Okay. At this point, you're grasping at straws.

We get it. You loathe Jodie Foster and you're going to find a million and one reasons to convince me that she's the worst person on earth. What is sad, here, is you're so blithely unaware of not only your own incompetence but also your own selfishness. Of course the era "makes no significance" to you. This whole scenario is infuriating to you because you only care about how it has impacted you and your perception of her.

Jodie Foster doesn't owe you any answers, explanations or any of her time. She's an adult and has every right to make her own decisions and to do what is right for HER. That's all there is to it. Even if she was into men, she wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft. pole. Your fantasy has been shattered. Nothing you can do. Move on, Spud!

because you denied the fact when in fact she has declined many many roles based on preference.

And yet, you've failed to provide any facts or examples of any kind. Your input can't even be counted as "speculation" as it's been nothing more than a pot-induced diatribe.

well if your belief has no substance than everything you say has none.
His career is over.

Okay? I've barely said anything about him. He's not even the subject of conversation, nor is he a particularly relevant person (if you're referring to Paul Reubens).

if you think making a fortune out of deceiving people is okay than you should not protest cannibals and pedos.

Again, two completely different ball fields.

and I suppose you support Trump but that says nothing.

grasping? I made very solid points to which you didnt counter but just attacked on an obsessive celebrity crush but to be honest I was never really a big fan of hers. It's more of these types of celebs that deceit the people and stupid people like you find it acceptable. I dont.

No, because the whole scenarios revolves around her lies and deceit, not my perception.

Again, your more than welcome to enjoy fabulous lies from celebrities, artists, and politicians. But I dont know and I have a right to know basic informations of these people to make choices on where I put my $. Whether they like it or not and whether you like it or not.

yea, because it is obvious if your a true fan to which you obviously are not. If you dont care about celebrities and their private lives, What are you doing here anyway? Defending a woman that doesnt know who are, doesnt care about you, and wouldnt touch you with a 10 ft. pole. Yea I see the commendable. You should get a badge and shield.

Yea, I was but it is all tied-in. It is of no surprise that you dont want to get into that even though you're the one who brought it up in the first place and he is a prime example on how a personal choice can ruin your career but noooo, let's not blame it on that since it is personal and people should just mind their own business.

ooh yea, two different ball fields but the same game.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

and I suppose you support Trump but that says nothing.

Neither my nor your voting choices have any pertinence, at all, to this conversation.

grasping? I made very solid points to which you didnt counter but just attacked on an obsessive celebrity crush but to be honest I was never really a big fan of hers. It's more of these types of celebs that deceit the people and stupid people like you find it acceptable. I don't.

You've made no solid points at all whatsoever. None. Just a bunch of pot-induced drivel and diatribe. You can't even type a proper sentence. Trust me…only a person with your level of incompetence would be so offended by Ms. Foster's so-called "deceit".

No, because the whole scenarios revolves around her lies and deceit, not my perception.

But the reality is…there are no lies or deceit. Your perception is deluded by your own selfish thinking (and the over abundance of pot isn't helping).

Again, your more than welcome to enjoy fabulous lies from celebrities, artists, and politicians. But I dont know and I have a right to know basic informations of these people to make choices on where I put my $. Whether they like it or not and whether you like it or not.

Trust me… my existence is not meager enough to be bothered by the "fabulous lies" from celebrities, artists and politicians. They don't write my checks and they don't pay my bills. They live their lives, I live mine. Irregardless of what you feel you "have a right to know", they're still entitled to their personal business and to make the decisions that are right for THEM. What Ms. Foster does or where she goes in her free time, is none of my concern, nor will I allow it to determine whether or not I watch her movies.

yea, because it is obvious if your a true fan to which you obviously are not. If you dont care about celebrities and their private lives, What are you doing here anyway? Defending a woman that doesnt know who are, doesnt care about you, and wouldnt touch you with a 10 ft. pole. Yea I see the commendable. You should get a badge and shield.

This entire site is entirely recreational and solely for fun. The fact that I'm an active member on this forum, does not mean that I eat, sleep and breathe celebrity gossip/business. Furthermore, the fact that I'm defending Ms. Foster, does not mean that I have an "obsessed celebrity crush" but that I took acceptation to the idiocy that you've continually spouted. Clearly you have no shortage.

Yea, I was but it is all tied-in. It is of no surprise that you dont want to get into that even though you're the one who brought it up in the first place and he is a prime example on how a personal choice can ruin your career but noooo, let's not blame it on that since it is personal and people should just mind their own business.

First, who are you talking about? Paul Reubens or Armie Hammer?
Second, neither of their transgressions have anything to do with Ms. Foster, her coming out or her career. If you're actually going to sit there and try to argue a case of similarity between pedophilia, cannibalism and Ms. Foster's coming out and so-called deceit, then….you're out of your mind (but we already knew that). Of course personal decisions can ruin a person's career but let's be sure to compare apples to apples, not apples to avocados. Forget ballfields.

😂

so that's a yes.

it all makes sense now.

YOUR A LOSER JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY!

Um, wrong! Her fan base has suffered and most movies dont hire her old dried ass anymore but you wouldnt know that since you've got your head stuck up your ass!

When asked directly if she was a muff diver she would dodge questions but that doesnt surprise me coming from you when asked if you liked pussy you'd stay mute, like if you had a dick down your throat!

Whether you watch but not whether I watch. She is a celebrity so she is entitled to zero privacy you fucking moron! Again if you dont give a rats about celebrities and dykes which you clearly do what are you doing here defending for dear life like your her private attorney. Is that you Jodie?

Solely for fun? You obviously dont know where you at but that doesnt surprise as you also dont have a brain.

When did I ever mentioned Hammer, Moron!

Mrs.*

Yea, so if Personal choices( like sexual orientation) can ruin People's career. What the fuck are you arguing?? Nobody likes her old dried ass anymore and her career is clearly nowhere but it doesnt surprise me for a fag like you to go defending this disgusting ugly cuntsucker!
yeah, lets forget about ballfield. Lets do that!

Are you Jodi Fosters ex boyfriend or something? You are really becoming irrational about her sexual orientation.

eww yuck! NO!

Irrationality is BigBadWolf666's specialty.

Irrationality is BigBadWolf666's specialty.
Oh, really? He seems Australian, French or something..

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

He's something, alright….

Probably not all British?

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

From another planet entirely, perhaps?

so that's a yes.

it all makes sense now.

YOUR A LOSER JUST LIKE YOUR PARTY!

That statement, right there, is a testament to your own character (or complete lack thereof). You've already made a spectacle of yourself. Are you really going to try to make it worse?

Um, wrong! Her fan base has suffered and most movies dont hire her old dried ass anymore but you wouldnt know that since you've got your head stuck up your ass!

How has her fanbase suffered? As if you would possibly know anything at all about her fanbase…
She has also been in the business for 40+ years. Just because she's not hot and 'trending' like she was in the 80s and 90s, doesn't mean that Hollywood "won't hire her" anymore. It's not unheard of for celebrities her age to want to settle down after 30+ years in the business and just do their own thing. It's not a crime.

When asked directly if she was a muff diver she would dodge questions but that doesnt surprise me coming from you when asked if you liked pussy you'd stay mute, like if you had a dick down your throat!

Many Gay celebrities denied being Gay before actually coming out. Jodie Foster is not the only celebrity to have done this. I can see where this would be a difficult concept for you to grasp, though. Neither critical thinking, nor common sense appear to be your strong suits.

Whether you watch but not whether I watch. She is a celebrity so she is entitled to zero privacy you fucking moron! Again if you dont give a rats about celebrities and dykes which you clearly do what are you doing here defending for dear life like your her private attorney. Is that you Jodie?

More mental diarrhea, I see.

Acting is her job. When she finishes filming she goes home to her private life and yes, she's entitled to it.

You ask me why I'm here defending her, yet, you're here doing….what is it exactly that you're doing? You're about one torch and pitchfork away from being that self-loathing mouth-breather who owns an rabid internet blog about hating Jodie Foster. Actually, you just might already be there…

Solely for fun? You obviously dont know where you at but that doesnt surprise as you also dont have a brain

Pot, meet Kettle.

When did I ever mentioned Hammer, Moron!

Please refer to your post on September 8th, moron.

Yea, so if Personal choices( like sexual orientation) can ruin People's career. What the fuck are you arguing?? Nobody likes her old dried ass anymore and her career is clearly nowhere but it doesnt surprise me for a fag like you to go defending this disgusting ugly cuntsucker!
yeah, lets forget about ballfield. Lets do that!

Ahh, another unfortunate demonstration of your complete lack of character, class and maturity. Clearly you have the IQ of a mailbox. Care to demonstrate further?

Thank goodness you were here to try talking sense into BigBadWolf666. I've never seen him lose his composure like that. He is crazy.

BigBadWolf666 is a classic example of what happens to the brain after a steady 10+ year diet of Diet Coke, cigarettes and Funyuns (and some bad pot, of course).

Mel Gibson is a good actor/director. Did you know about that infamous phone call he did? It's kinda funny to listen to it because he even mentions getting a BJ in a jacuzzi!

What, do you got your period?

I always thought she was pretty and all of that just seemed sad afterwards.

I still like her a lot but I wonder what exactly happened.

What do you suppose happened???

I can't wait to know your theory…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

What do you mean what happened? You're seriously asking that?

She's a lesbian. It's just who she is.

There's no mystery to be solved.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Jodie Foster was gay from the get go, you goddamn fucking dumbass.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

It wasn't a surprise.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

No. I still like her. It's like if she changed her hair color, would I hate her? No.

Get help, you fucking weirdo!

No because I'm a rational person.

No. I like her regardless of her sexuality.

https://youtu.be/scLjz7AIMMg

Jodie Foster makes poor Luke cry and scream
Hey Laddy Laddy La

Simply because she's batting for the other team
Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You are just bummed that she and John will never be a couple.

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

Did your opinion of Ellen Degeneres change when she came out ? She became an A lister after she came out.

yes, i liked ellen more when i didn't know she was gay a lot more than after she came out. in 1996 i thought she was clever and funny, intelligent and witty when i saw her on mtv in a bit.

it's the same with sue bird. i loved her before she came out but when she came out a year ago i hated her instantly bc of her being gay. it really took away the perfect, innocent, girl next door, pure, lovely, nice, image that she always had until then.

she no longer was a part of this christian family and i'm sure a lot of people did the same thing when she came out that i did. they felt betrayed like i did.

lukejbarnett

Why do you feel betrayed? It’s like revealing you’re left handed. If anything she is being more honest about who she is. Clearly you have a strong prejudice against gay people otherwise you wouldn’t care, same as everybody else.

not true a lot of people have a problem with her coming out. to not have a problem is a problem bc it's allowing a person to just go on sinning.

lukejbarnett

yes, i liked ellen more when i didn't know she was gay a lot more than after she came out. in 1996 i thought she was clever and funny, intelligent and witty when i saw her on mtv in a bit.

Poor you.

it's the same with sue bird. i loved her before she came out but when she came out a year ago i hated her instantly bc of her being gay. it really took away the perfect, innocent, girl next door, pure, lovely, nice, image that she always had until then.

Do you hate anyone who doesn't fit your perception of who they are or should be?

Clearly you have some unresolved issues of your own. This quote from you is clear evidence of this.

she no longer was a part of this christian family and i'm sure a lot of people did the same thing when she came out that i did. they felt betrayed like i did.

LOL…I love how you're naive enough to assume that they're all just as daft and blissfully ignorant as you are.

Seriously, though… if you hate someone for their sexuality or feel betrayed because they're not who YOU think they should be, then…again…you have some unresolved issues of your own.

Very UN-Christian, I might add.

My recommendation: Spend a little more time away from the keyboard and out in the real world. Good luck!