The Soapbox : Donna's FULL Transcript in Fight with Chickaboom

Donna's FULL Transcript in Fight with Chickaboom

Why did you have somebody pour like yellow shit all over the windshield of my fucking car You know what? Last night, Chickaboo was doxxing my location talking about car washes. You're talking about trannies on fucking corners and transmissions and bathrooms and this bitch is talking about car washes and all kinds of shit related to me and I fucking come out here to my fucking car and I see this shit on my window shield, okay? Look, let me tell you something motherfucker. I am fucking sick of you, and you better fucking hide. You better fucking hide! That's why your fucking ass is hiding right now wherever the fuck you are. Looking through satellites and shit, you better fucking hide, motherfucker! You better fucking stay up there, forever. Don't fucking come down, okay. And keep fucking spying on me. Because every time you turn your back sleep, when you go to sleep, when you go take a shit, whenever you're fucking your stupid goddamn wife. I don't give a fuck what her pussy looks like. I don't give a fuck that she's got a big ass. I don't give a fuck if you think she's got big tits. Whenever the fuck you're not paying attention, I'm going to make sure you're fucked over. Do you understand? <pause>

I hope you do. I hope you do. Because this shit is not fucking over. I didn't deserve this. You're a son of a bitch and if you're fucking wife dies, I'll be so fucking happy. I'll be so glad. Keep fucking with me, okay? Keep fucking with me, cuz there's a lot of people that gonna feel sorry for me and seeing you. Seeing you for the asshole you are and your stupid fucking wife. And it doesn't matter what the fuck happened, what we argued about, whatever it was cuz it wasn't that serious and you ended up being the bigger fucking asshole and you know what? People are sick of this shit. I hope your fucking wife dies. I hope you fucking die, too. And just make sure. <pause>

You better keep an eye on me. Just remember, more people sorry for me than they do for you motherfucker. Okay? You think with this shit, you think this shit that you're doing is cool, but its not. I'm gonna make sure every fucking body, everybody I can think of, is on my side, and fuck you up, you better keep fucking hiding, you better keep fucking hiding and that fucking bitch Chickaboom better keep fucking hiding and your stupid ass fucking wife better keep hiding. YOu're nothing but a bunch of cowards. I can't believe you put this shit on my fucking car. I'm gonna fuck you up for this shit. Whatever the fuck happened between us, like I said, it's… irrelevant. It's stupid compared to this shit, okay? If you have any balls, if you had any courage, you come fucking talking to me yourself. Get your white ass over here and come fucking to me, and bring your stupid fucking wife with her fucking big ass. I don't give a fuck. YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIG ASSES I SEE EVERY FUCKING DAY? EVERY DAY I FUCKING SEE A BUNCH OF FUCKING USSY ASSES. BRING HER FUCKING ASS OVER HERE, SO I CAN SHOVE MY FUCKING FOOT UP IT. CUZ I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR WIFE AND HER BIG FUCKING ASS. AND I'M NOT INTERESTED IN IT. AND I DON'T WANNA LICK IT. I FEEL SORRY THAT YOU GOTTA LICK HER FUCKING TWAT, WITH HER COVID-19 ALL UP IN IT. AND IN HER FUCKING ASS. AND UP IN YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH AND YOU FUCKING WITH MY CAR, AND THAT DUMBASS BITCH CHICKABOO AND HER FUCKING MUSIC VIDEOS, DOXXING MY LOCATION. TELL THAT FUCKING BITCH TO COME UP TO ME. OKAY? I'M TIRED OF HER TALKING TO PATRICK, AND TALKING BOUT, "OH SHE RUNNING NOW, PATRICK?" NO, LOOK. TELL THAT TRANNY BITCH TO COME TO MY FUCKING FACE, THEN. TELL THAT BITCH COME RIGHT FUCKING HERE. RIGHT? SHE BETTER KEEP FUCKING HIDING. UGLY FUCKING BITCH. I'LL FUCK HER UP. WHATEVER GODDAMN HAIR THAT'S IN HER HAIR. I DON'T CARE IF ITS REAL, OR IF ITS A WIG, OR IF ITS A WIG, EXTENSIONS, CLIPS, SPRAYS…. I DONT GIVE A FUCK

I'M GONNA BREAK DOWN TODAY. IMA BREAK DOWN TODAY CUZ IMA KEEP GOING. BUT WHATEVER. PICK THE TIME AND PLACE, I'M SICK OF THIS FUCKING SHIT. DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING SHIT. I DON'T TOUCH YOUR FUCKING SHIT, DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY FUCKING SHIT. YOU BUNCH OF…. ASSHOLES. I BET YOUR FUCKING LAUGHING ABOUT IT, RIGHT NOW. SITTING ON YOUR FUCKING ASSES, LAUGHING, HAHAHHAHA, THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY. AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. LET ME TEL YOU SOMETHING IMA HAVE THE LAST FUCKING LAUGH. YOU KNOW IMA BE LAUGHING AT YOUR FUCKING CEMETERY AND YOUR FUCKING FUNERAL.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Donna's FULL Transcript in Fight with Chickaboom

Send this to the FBI. Put her ass in prison before she kills the wrong Chickaboom

Send this to the FBI

I'm with the fucking FBI!

save us

caveman is now playing protective older buddy to christina, anthonyrocks, and now DONNA!

looks like THIS delusional cunt is skipping out on her meds and going into full schizophrenic mode posting nonsense.

Why does this site attract the christinas, donnas, anthonycocks, azns, the other crazies are tolerable

you will never be accepted as white

P.S. - i know your obsessed with the whites but at least post someone with fucking talent

fat/ugly

Tl;dr

Would you please shorten the transcript?

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Make it so it could be the opening crawl of a new Star Wars movie.

"Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yessir, the check is in the mail."

all of this was posted to me…chicka was just collateral damage

NO,Nimda has to face his main pimp,deliciousfeet, before making any decision.
Lara Croft September 6, 2021

This is as going to be as famous as geewizzz's "spur of the moment" post.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

It's overdone though already.

I agree. These fools fixate on something and never stop babbling about it. I mean, some fool actually typed out a transcript.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

no its not

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.