Politics : In Florida is now legal to ran down protesters!

In Florida is now legal to ran down protesters!

So happy hunting, Republicans

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Re: In Florida is now legal to ran down protesters!

That's nothing, you should see what my nan does to protestors who say shit about her pancakes! She starts off by cutting off their balls and other privates then beats them in the brain until they become retards! Dickless retards.

I suspect that is what happened to you, since you are the biggest dickless retard I know. Let that be a lesson for you, never mess with me nan or you will pay dearly!

Keep on smiling!

Fuckin’ Jesus Texas Ranger

I'd love to move to Florida. Lots of kith and kin nearby. Protesters can protest in parks if they want to. Blocking streets and highways should be a crime.

If you don't follow the alternative media (facts trump narrative) you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media (narrative trumps facts) you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

If they don't want to get run down, the dumb motherfuckers should stay the fuck off the roads!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Blocking streets and highways should be a crime

That too. I agree. Perhaps that follows under "unlawful" protests. Rachel wasn't clear.

Although where else you gonna protest?

Good.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

Speaking as a progressive I can't stand Rachel Maddow. She just gets on my nerves, yelling at the camera all the time. I hate anchors who do that regardless of their politics. I like the BBC anchors the best. No BS.

Mean people suck.

Stupid spiteful fucking idiots. The shit is just so rude. I understand hating the riots, looting and burning though. Maybe that's what is meant by " unlawful protests".

Bout fucking time.

Durrrrrrrrr

Time to move to Florida.