Benjamin Bratt : he looks/sounds like…

he looks/sounds like…

Does he remind any one else of Michael Keaton? His face is structured the same way, he has those same eyebrows, and his voice sounds similar too.

I just saw him in Abandon, I haven't seen any of his other movies.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: he looks/sounds like…

I think he looks like Arnold Vosloo.Evrybody says the Arnold and Billy Zane look alike,I mean c'mon there's no resemblance between the two.

I think he really resembles Mark Ruffalo . . I always get them confused.

Yeah, I was just going to say Mark Ruffalo. They could pass as brothers!

"The last time I checked, Tom Cruise did not have a uterus." - Brooke Shields

Same here!

He reminds me of Jason Gedrick. He was the guy in iron eagle. When I first saw Benjamin I thought they were brothers.

He is a dead ringer for…

Anthony Ruivivar - the guy who played Carlos Nieto in "Third Watch". Their ears and facial structures - jawline, cheekbones, etc - are identical. Compare the following two pics where they have similar hairstyles - pull them up side by side in separate browser windows, it is absolutely uncanny, they could almost be twins!

http://www.anthony-ruivivar.net/images/0404pic3.gif

http://www.us.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0460084/Ss/0460084/1ERGabN05.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Bratt,%20Benjamin%20(I)

Re: He is a dead ringer for…

RU DRUNK? look NOTHING alike!

RU BLIND? Did you pull the particular pics I linked to up side by side? I know you didn't.

With the angularity of Bratt's face, different hairstyles can change his appearance quite a bit. In these particular two photos they have the same very short hairstyle and their facial similarities are evident.

Also, I agree with the poster who said he must have had a nose job at some point - I have not seen his recent work, my memories of him are from The River Wild and Demolition Man when he was younger (closer to Ruivivar's age during Third Watch's run) and the resemblance was much greater.

i think that he looks like mark ruffalo too......

what a babe!

You guys must ALL be drunk and blind, haha! That Arnold Vosloo guy did look a lot like Billy Zane though...

I think he really resembles Mark Ruffalo . . I always get them confused.

Same with me.

"Mais l'important, c'est pas la chute... C'est l'atterrissage.", "La Haine"

What's with this tendency to compare him to unattractive & homely actors? I don't get it!

OPEN YOUR EYES! dailymotion.com/video/xbi2hi_1993-chandler-molestation-extortion_news

Actually, if you close your eyes and simply listen, he is a voice double for Ricardo Montalban.

he looks/sounds like…

Oh, definitely!! I just watched him in Ride Along 2 and I kept hearing Ricardo Montalban.

I guess I would have to hear him say "Fine Corinthian leather" or "Welcome... to Fantasy Island" to pass judgement on that.

I don't see Michael Keaton or Mark Ruffalo in him, but I always think he's Lou Diamond Phillips. I went through the most of The Great Raid thinking he was LDP.