The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Slow and painful ways to die?

Mon, you can't talk this way. I know you don't mean it, and you'll come round soon, but it's terrible for your mental health even if it doesn't last long. What precisely do you need from us at this moment? What are you hoping to get from this post? How can we help you?

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Post deleted

People tend to offer support when it's needed. It's hard to tell when someone is trolling and when someone is genuinely distressed on a message board. Plenty of people offer a helping hand when it becomes clear that someone is actually upset.

Post deleted

What do you need, though? I'm not asking to be sarcastic; I would like to help lift your spirits in some way.

I read below that this was brought on by another user here. It doesn't need saying, but you really can't let anyone here get to you. You don't know them, and they don't know you. Never take this place as anything more than entertainment, and certainly never let anyone here hurt you.

We are all real people, yes, but we are largely strangers to each other. A stranger's opinion should never sway your opinion of yourself, even if you feel it holds a kernel of truth.

Get your head on right, you are a young beautiful lady with a great personality, you have a lot to live for Monicah,so please don't think like this

Love Guru.Doctorate in the kumasutra.Zen Master

Post deleted

That is just plain rude of him.

Post deleted

It would maybe help if you made a post explaining what happened so we could all understand. If you want to that is…..

Post deleted

@Nimda

Post deleted

pendelum

men are men and women are women.

I'm sorry but you are going to have to eat at least 80 pounds of ice cream before I give a fuck about.