Cats : I'm barely 8 minutes in and all I can think is

I'm barely 8 minutes in and all I can think is

What the fuck?

Like, literally, what the fucking fuck?

And I love musicals. Like fucking LOVE musicals. But this is just…

What the fuck???????

Re: I'm barely 8 minutes in and all I can think is

I never got to see the play so this was my introduction to Cats. Yeah I can tell the play must’ve been far better than the film. The cats looked funny though with the human hands.

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

I'm finding it nearly unwatchable.

I never saw the stage play either but I googled what the cast looked like from the musical and they look far better. Okay they don't look exactly like cats but it's styled in a way that doesn't strive to be so literal. I think they should have either just made this a cartoon or styled them in a way that is more symbolic and less literal. Like they could have had them wear really cool, modern looking clothes that portray a feline appearance rather than these furry leotard things with animated tails. Yikes. And yeah the hands look so stupid. It's like, "let's make them look as realistic to cats but um, oh just forget the paws." Like they ran out of budget when they got to the hands. WTF.

yep this and moulin rouge!(2001) are suckass retarded movies that are unwatchable bc they are so bad

lukejbarnett

hm. what exactly is so "what the fuck" tho?

idk, i rather liked this movie and i didn't pay too much attention to details or whatever, but the music was really good, the production design was good and i really liked a lot of performances. i gave it a 8/10.

did i miss sth weird about it tho?

suck it.

Lol Jennifer Hudson’s little cry face looked cute right?

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

yeah? they all looked cute and sweet. and i'm not a furry at all!

suck it.

I'm sure it's cute and all but it's totally missing the cool factor. I think they look stupid. I'm going to try to get through it but it's not looking very promising right now. Maybe I'll just fast forward to see Jennifer Hudson.

lol tbh the costumes and make up was sth i had to warm up to as well bc it is unusually detailed and strived to be as realistic as possbile, which made the characters come off like weird cat-human hybrids, at first, but i got used to the look of the cats and after a while it didn't weird me out as much anymore as the movie progressed bc the production and the music really made up for it.

suck it.

this has to the be the worst stage to film adaptation ever. i couldn't take more than a few minutes of watching this piece of shit. the main problem is they actually put human faces on cgi heads??? and cgi bodies too??? this is maybe the worst idea in a movie ever.

you can't just throw a human face on a cgi head. you are asking too much for an audience to accept. we can suspend our disbelief a lot in movies but this is asking too much, it's asking us to be what? just blind? not care about what we are watching and how retarded it looks? we cant' get beyond what ae are seeing in a movie. cgi can't work in this way. it's not a supplemental thing to be combined with live action in this way ever.

also the cgi of their bodies is horrible and annoying looking. it's like watching the cheapest and most unrealistic children's cartoon.

lukejbarnett

I agree that this movie sucks dick.

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.

I thought you liked films that feature a lot of pussy in them.

Yes, this is really me.

Here's the 1998 stage musical

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I still haven't seen that Movie but almost every single thing that I have heard about it has been negative.