Science : Was the universe created by accident?

Was the universe created by accident?

?

Re: Was the universe created by accident?

Where did that accident take place?

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Many humans were created by accident. Maybe someone didn't pull out of Ms. Universe and had a big bang instead.

https://jimmorrison.freeforums.net/
https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

The universe has always existed.

Lmao 🙄

Yep.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

There's no way of knowing this

Well, yeah, because "nothing" doesn't exist so all that's left is existence. I literally told you this a few weeks ago when I saw it on youtube. If you wanna get technical, an empty universe can be described as mass. It's still something.

What you wanna be asking though is why tf is there only life where we are? What happened to Mars? Howcome our planet flourished and Mars didn't? Exact same circumstances. Both planets are in the habital zone. I don't believe it just "dried out" over billions of years. I think there was some sort of nuclear war on that planet and everyone came over to Earth. It would explain why the egyptians were so smart. Those dudes were ready to solar up the PLANET if the pyramids are anything to go by. Someone must have been feeding them info. Same as this day and age. Thousands of years we had no technology, and within 40 years we have progressed to things we never thought possible? I don't buy that bs.

Who tf woke up one morning and thought to themselves "I'm gonna go to the moon?" It makes zero sense when you think about it. You can see just by looking at it that there's nothing of importance there. It just acts as a shield for us.

Also, we didn't even know other solar systems existed until a few years ago.

Lmao 🙄

The question has no meaning.

The big bang is going to be the end not the start. Remember everything is opposite.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

Who knows who is right and who is wrong

Is accident another name for god?

No

Yeah. God didn't create it, he IS it.

Bust A Move Bitch