The Soapbox : Give your opinions of these posters…

Re: Give your opinions of these posters…

Wow ,thanks for nothing.

Durrrrrrrrr

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Durrrrrrrrr

This is a little sick but I find it extremely amusing whoever mechanic gets very jealous over things like this.

Please discuss.

Post deleted

He’s a good guy when he’s not being a complete asshole.

Please discuss.

John Wick shall set you free from the Matrix.

I won’t forget what you said, Kirk. All because my penis is bigger than yours.

Unlike the women, my revenge will come in due time. I will outfit hungryforever with the sword of Damocles and I shall deprive you of every Avenue of escape. I will unleash the hounds of hell and they will nip at your little empty ballsack with glee. Sophie will ride aback them, whipping them into a homicidal frenzy as they run you down and surround you. There will be no escape when the time comes for you to be judged by the LORD.

After my Sophie Wolfriders sack your pitiful homestead, we will enslave the survivors. They will be forced to man the fitting rooms of Abercrombie and Fitch, where my nude body will be on full display, all the while mocking you for the rest of eternity. Cologne will periodically spray you in the face from random cologne turrets. High school girls will mock your atrophied and decrepit form whilst the Karens descend upon your storefront to unleash a deluge of returns and complaints. Your life as a minimum wage slave to The Man (me) is all but ensured now, thanks to your trespasses against me.

Please discuss.

At least 3 of those posters are Donna.
What's your game?

“I didn't know you could read”

Sensi Soccer

Alba gu bràth

Nahsha: -10/10
The World: is Ending -10/10
Donna: -10/10
For Reals: 10/10

Post deleted

Post deleted

Hungry ….changed my mind about him, great guy and an amazing troll 9/10.

Durrrrrrrrr

💦💦💦

Oh wow a new user! Welcome friend!

I just don't get it.

Lilith - eh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Soul_Venom - if i remember correctly he is a smol looking ginger who compensates with guns

CrystalRaindrops - yes

Sophie - would let pee in and around my mouth

Croft - who 🤔

Vlad - whenever i see his posts a soft whimper exhales from my mouth due to being in the presence of a true alpha

Solid Gold - big gay

Nahsha - houx 🧐

The World is Ending - i thought this was Orson all day

Donna - i hear this name a lot but never actually see it

Afroman - relentless

For Reals - hoo 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Mechanic - has a pretty black pussy

azn - looks like she would crawl through my tv set and leave my face crippled in frozen terror

Conman - no

Hungry - see afroman

😂

Durrrrrrrrr

😂

shh bby is ok

Lol. I ain't no ginger. My hair should I allow it to grow is dark brown.

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

Lilith:intelligent, elegantly hip, kind

Soulvenom: good at getting responses

Crystalraindrops: funny, meticulous, has a grade a butt

Sophie: equally sweet and feisty, one of the best overall posters

Croft: passionate

Vlad: how to describe a rainbow? You can't. Abercrombie

Solid gold: friendly, handsome otter

Donna: smart and funny, more so than people usually give her credit for

Hungry: dedicated

For reals: humble, secretive, one of the best trolls and possibly singlehandedly responsible for getting imbd boards shut down. And hot. Also crazy but in a good way. Mostly lol

Mechanic: kind hearted, funny, a quality poster and friend

Azn: never backs down from a fight, even if no one is trying to fight her

Durrrrrrrrr

Donna: smart and funny, more so than people usually give her credit for

It’s a shame that she’s insane.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

You call Donna smart and funny in the same thread she insulted Lilith. You know Lilith,the same person Donna has been stalking and harassing for years saying the most vilest things to and is still doing……..

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

And lilith has gone after donna too. What does that have to do with me, anna?

You mean when Donna piles on and piles on and she finally makes a comment? That is not going after someone. Me yes cause I am not as restrained and classy as Lilith. If you think going after someone for years is sweet and funny than there is nothing more to say.

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

Donna is completely irrational at this point, and that cunt is completely off her rocker. She appears to be losing her sense of self.

You mean when Donna piles on and piles on and she finally makes a comment? That is not going after someone. Me yes cause I am not as restrained and classy as Lilith. If you think going after someone for years is sweet and funny than there is nothing more to say.

Lilith started it. She did. She came here trolling me so she deserves it. I don't care what Patrick says in her defense. Patrick is everyone's lap dog anyway. It amazes me how many times Patrick tolls over onto his back for you guys. Sometimes I've seen Patrick try playing fetch. He's bad at it but he still tries.

You're everyone's lap dog too. Like how on earth did they get you to show off your saggy tit is beyond my comprehension. I thought you were better than that.

Keep rewriting history 🙄

Keep rewriting history
That's what we say to you.
History began way before your saggy tit arrived here from moviechat. We all were here before you were. And Lilith did that shit before you arrived.

Sure.

You are so fucking stupid. You're the type of stupid bitch that keeps repeating the same lie in your head thinking it's fact.

You are so fucking stupid.

Your insults remain very predictable.

I am not doing this all day with you. I'd rather look at the ground for hours rather than talk to you for hours.

You're the most boring bitch on filmboards. Okay?

I may be stupid but my heart more than makes up for it. Can you say the same? You started it by attacking people as usual. I have yet to see the "sweet and funny" in you. Trust me I am the one who has better things to do and better people to do it with 😁 No one here will ever forget the cruel vile things you have done to people as you continue to try to rewrite history. You are a liar and untrustworthy.

Donna doesn’t even know what love feels like since she doesn’t have a heart.

👍

History says otherwise.

Lol i think lilith and i are mature enough to have friends that don't get along with each other. I wish you luck

Okay when have I ever stalked Lilith? I was on filmboards at least 2 years before Lilith arrived. Yeah I made call-out threads but I've not ever consistently followed her on filmboards nor do I have any idea where she is.

In fact, I've communicated more with other members of filmboards than I have with Lilith. Lilith is the one jumping on bandwagons following me. Gameboy invited Lilith to filmboards. Erica was the one telling me that Lilith was a lesbian. I had no idea prior to that.
If nimda wants to get famous, he needs to do that shit on his own and not be exciting us. And if he's gonna be exploiting us, then we should have the right to tell him to fuck off.

Damn girl, there you go again with your Oliver fucking Twist routine!!! Begging all these whiteys for there acceptance.

You make me fucking sick! I got me a good mind to pull out my 9 and smoke your sorry ass.

Team Donna and Kayla 😎

Post deleted

Yeah we have in the past. No one seems to know who I am though.

Oh wait now I know who you are! At least I think I do? ;)

Maybe? I'm Mark, Cajun Joe and known as other names too.