The Soapbox : Give your opinions of these posters…

Re: Rate these posters…

Millard's a dirty boy!

😂😂😂

I don't understand the formatting in this thread at all.

https://mightdeletelater.freeforums.net/

Once it reaches a large number of replies it gets mucked up

Conman - He's a bit scatological for my tastes. He's a goon ass twink.

You forgot bastard. He is a goon ass twink BASTARD

And also

Fuck his Mother

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

goon ass twink BASTARD
Great epithet.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

That is only half. You must complete it by cursing his mother.

If you wish to share your opinion write it down on a piece of paper. Then I can at least wipe my ass with it. Aside from that it has no use.

I'm neutral on your feud with Conman. I merely like the "goon ass twink" thing. It's funny because twinks are never thought of as goons.

I think I've seen that fool's pic once. He doesn't look like a "twink". Why "twink"?

Administrator
I GameBoy

In this case we are talking 3 separate things

goon-ass; A term though to have been coined by Donald Trump himself to refer to a generally useless person

Twink; In conmans case a fag who takes it up the ass from various family members

bastard; a suitable term for someone a person doesn’t like

In any case the whole thing is meant as a package deal. A succinct description of the individual followed shortly thereafter by a curse upon the one responsible for his existence.

Hungry - Butthurt failed admin say what? He's an insult troll. No dimension.

idk gameboy what do a butthurt failed admin say?

Keep on smiling!

You're just mad because I didn't like your minimalist style of decorative plates and whatnot.

You got it, lady.

But those weren't minimalist. The plate was constuctivist. The second piece was futurist.

Administrator
I GameBoy

No accounting for taste. Am I right? lol

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Did you know Amirite is a semi-precious gem? 😉

Administrator
I GameBoy

Lol u 😛

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Yeah well it was all boring. LoL. Get over it though. You're a big boy. If I can harassed and someone from here run me over with their car, then you can get over something negative posted about a plate and a futuristic object.

If I ever see you on the street I'll run you over with a car.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Croft will call you a kiss-ass.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Thank you 😀

Lilith - 10/10
Soul_Venom - 9/10
CrystalRaindrops - 10/10
Sophie - 10/10
Croft
Vlad - 10/10
Solid Gold
Nahsha
The World is Ending
Donna - 9/10
Afroman
For Reals
The Mechanic
azn - 10/10
Conman
Hungry

⚡ ☔ 🌂 ☔ 🌂 🏫 🌂 ☔ 🌂 ☔ ⚡
a20220728.wpcomstaging.com

Re: Give your opinions of these posters…

Lilith - she's pretty stupid, but tries really hard to come off as smart. But she's easy to ignore since she rarely has anything interesting to say. 6/10
Soul Venom - dude's certifiably retarded. Looks like he has an extra chromosome or two. Once posted a picture of himself holding a gun as some sort of threat toward me. 4/10
CrystalRainDrops - she's a funny lady. Excellent poster. Definitely one I won't forget to include on any polls I may make in the future. 9/10
Sophie - when she's sober, she's fun. When she's high, she is too goddamn erratic. Has decent taste in music – though she did say that "To Pimp a Butterfly" is a better album than "Damn." That's unacceptable. 8/10
Croft - hates yankees. Kills dogs. Cosplays as Lara Croft. 8/10
Vlad - dude's a handsome son of a bitch and he's hilarious. We're also the same person, which is why I like the guy. 9/10
Solid Gold - never heard of this poster before. 6/10
Nahsha - isn't this Donna? 2/10
The World is Ending - pretty sure that's another Donna acount. 4/10
Donna - Excellent poster. Probably the best troll on this forum. Her genius knows no bounds. 9.5/10
Afroman - I don't really like black people. 5/10
For Reals - I don't know what to think about this poster. They're a Walking Dead poster, so I'm compelled to give them a 9/10 for no other reason than they're naturally a better class of poster than us Soapboxers. But I'm a dick, and I don't really interact with them at all. 8.5/10
The Mechanic - a good-looking guy (no hom'). Likes the Seahawks, though. Once used a picture of his dick as an avatar. Frequently melts down because he doesn't get much attention from filmboards females. 10/10
azn - She's a self-hating Asian chinkkki,? Wants to kill Ebony Darkness and wear her skin as a costume. Might be the girl from the Ring. 7/10
Conman - apparently uses Soul Venom's mouth as his toilet. Obviously doesn't care where he shits and probably has no problem with shitting in a public toilet… which means he's an animal. 7/10
Hungry - Dude's a quality troll. Often tries his hand at trolling me which never goes how he wants since I'm untrollable, but I greatly admire his effort. I love the guy in a very no hom' sort of way. 9.35/10

I live. I die. I live again.

Just remembered Solid Gold is Mark. He's gay, right? Gay people are great. I am gay. He is gay. Nimda is gay. We're all gay. 11/10

I live. I die. I live again.

Lilith😚
Soul_Venom👍
CrystalRaindrops?
Sophie?-too many. don't know who's who
Croft😂
Vlad👍
Solid Gold👍
Nahsha👍
The World is Ending?
Donna?
Afroman?
For Reals?
The Mechanic👍
azn😍😍🍜㊗️😍🈺😍🍜😍🈚😍
Conman?
Hungry?

You unemployed fcks have way too much time on your hands.

Sophie?-too many. don't know who's who
They're all the same wunderful wunderkind lady!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

You want more detail?

Here you go.

Lilith - Solid poster, who has enough integrity to admit when she's been wrong. Seemingly mentally stable. Would definitely invite to a dinner party and potentially worth inviting into the bedroom afterwards for a threesome with Margo Channing.

Soul_Venom - Cardboard cutout, gun-toting redneck with a keen nose for sneaky communist bastards. Would invite to a dinner party but only if he left his gun on the porch and promised to stay out of the bedroom.

Crystal Raindrops - Scores off the chart for wit, sexual innuendo, and pop music knowledge. Allegedly great in the sack but unfortunately hates dinner parties. I'd probably invite her to a picnic and do her in the back of the car on the way home.

Sophie - Pretends to be a drug-addled, damaged German pyscho but is most likely a bricklayer from Oregan. Worth inviting to a dinner party, especially if you need a wall repaired.

Croft - A Romanian blob fish with a bad attitude and an even worse intellect. Most definitely would not invite to a dinner party because once out of water he flows into every nook and cranny.

Vlad - Fine looking young man with expensive tastes. Would invite to a dinner party but only if he promised to leave his Xanax on the porch and stay out of all the women.

Solid Gold - I don't know this person, but I believe he's gay. That's not a problem, but worth noting so that you don't overdo the homosexual element of the dinner party.

Nahsha - One of a dozen personalities that belong to a Texan named Donna. Would not invite to a dinner party because she'd take up too many place settings.

The World is Ending - Don't know who this is, but they sound like they'd bring positivity and sunshine. Invite them, definitely.

Donna - See above.

Afroman - This guy seems OK. Not really dinner party material though. He'd spend the whole time telling you about his grandmother's super human qualities while threatening all the other guests with crabs. The whole bedroom thing would probably never get going with him around.

For Reals - Seems like the type who spends all day playing Candy Crush while her seventeen children scald themselves on the stove as they try to feed. Probably couldn't be bothered to show up at a dinner party.

The Mechanic - The Jekyl and Hyde of Filmboards. Probably best to avoid sending either of them an invite.

azn - Norwegian Asian supremacist. Depending on what kind of dinner party you're putting together, you might want to invite her. If Lilith or Channing don't seem too keen on the bedroom thing, Azn will probably love you long time, if you ask nicely.

Conman - Apparently he's a goon ass twink bastard, and his mother needs a fucking. Perhaps invite her to the bedroom party?

Hungry - Clearly, with a name like that, this guy was made for dinner parties. Just put a little extra on his plate.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Could you add some more detail to this detail, aye?

Alba gu bràth

Why?

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

I’ve heard worse about me lol.

Excuse me! You got it all wrong. It would be farm heroes, and pot noodles using a hot water dispenser. Safety first and all that 🙄

My apologies.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

Is no one going to point out how stupid that list is considering some of those names are the same people? 🙄

Vile beast.

Good talk.

Thank you 😁

You need to name the socks, annna.

Good talk.

As if people don't know lol

I’m one of them.

Are u? Since when? 😛

You clearly don’t know.

Good talk.

I know 3 are Donna and two are hungry. Bite me Vlad 😁

Which are hungry and Donna? And no

Good talk.

Hungry and Afroman same person. Donna,Nasha, World is ending same person. *kicks you in the nuts* now piss off 😁

How do you know everyone? Get a fucking life, okay?

Says the person on here 24/7. Unlike you I will be having Easter dinner with my family shortly. What about you? lmao

Okay fucking bitch all these "personalities" you say I have, is what inspired an entirely new culture, and new cult movies.

And you're here all damn day soaking it up. None of the posters you post to on filmboards was that way years ago when I met them. All these topics, movies, politics, new terminology was not even imagined until they got around me. Even your precious Lilith is much trying to fit into all of this.

So if I were you, kiss my ass cuz I am the genesis. I am "Eve" around here for all intents and purposes.

So if I were you, kiss my ass cuz I am the genesis. I am "Eve" around here for all intents and purposes.

Gross, and you are delusional.

Donna is a slimeball.

Good talk.

yup.

Is no one going to point out how stupid that list is considering some of those names are the same people? 🙄

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!