The Soapbox : 13 years ago today I was kidnapped

13 years ago today I was kidnapped

Crazy how long ago it was but a day I’ll never forget. A lot of memories are blocked out of my childhood but this one I still have a full memory of. I still kept the letter my mom wrote me explaining why she hired people to take me away. Dark times but glad things are better now in my life when I never thought they would. Happy Easter 🐇🐣

Re: 13 years ago today I was kidnapped

Oh, no! So glad that's in the past, one of the hardest things to cope with. Hope you're having a great Easter! 🌷

Chinese-Indonesian, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, French, English-Irish - 5'2"-5'4"
Blog

Thank you Christina hope you had a happy Easter too! 🐰

Happy Easter to you too, and may you have many more happy Easters. 🌞

Happy Easter !!! 🐰♥️

was this on an episode of Scare Tactics

Holy shit and happy easter

I'm cumming.

Happy Easter baby 🤍🐇

Why did she do it?

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

She said she thought it was best for me

Im pretty sure she committed a felony. You should call the police.

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

Who paid the ransom?

Keep on smiling!

No one :( they paid to keep me there for 2 years

I will make a deal with them 50% off friends and family discount + I will keep you forever!

Keep on smiling!

Deal 🥰

Careful what you bargain for.

Keep on smiling!

Also, is it too late to return you for a refund?

Keep on smiling!

Sorry all sales are final 😈

happy Easter, love 💓

shh bby is ok

Hey cute 🥰 🐱 🐰

Happy Easter sis ♥️♥️♥️

Awh

Lmao 🙄

Awe cute is that your husband? 😍

😂😂😂

13 years ago today I was in a juvenile detention center because I stole money from a cash register and took a joy ride in a Mustang that was parked in front of the gas station.

I live. I die. I live again.

Hey if your going to juve, at least have fun doing it.

I win

I mean also 13 years ago I was also sent to a behavioral mental health center twice where we were wore jumpsuits and basically treated like prisoners. There were juvenile delinquents saying that prison was better than that place. I have some scary stories from there. I was sent to another behavioral center 3 more times on top of that and hospitalized another two more times. Fun times

Oh, this is a competition?

Congratulations! Your life was more fucked up at the time! I'm happy for you!

I deserve a metal for most traumatized of the year ‘08

For the people on here? Idk. Can't really say what was going on in other posters' lives at the time. You'd definitely be in the top five.

It was just so much at once all in one year, if it was spread out more in different years it might have been less traumatic, idk

Medal*

Did they steal your clothes too?

Yes, but they gave them back once I got out.

You are making this all up…you almost had me fooled too.

No, I’m actually not.

were the keys in the ignition 🤔 or were they conveniently in the sun block flappy thing

You mean the sun visor?

Lmao 🙄

You’re nothing but a paranoid hooker! I’ll beat your ass bitch!

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

That’ll be a $100 thanks ;)

crazy

Alba gu bràth

I know I am

Any chance you could embellish your story with some sexual violence?

I'm having trouble finishing here.

Alba gu bràth

At one of the behavioral centers I was sent to there was this woman who looked about in her 30s that walked into the unit I was in and walked by me and stared at me and asked "are you a stripper?" and I was like "umm no why?" and she was like "because your outfit you have on makes you look like a stripper." (I was wearing a tank top and jean skirt, a completely normal outfit btw) and I told her it wasn't a stripper outfit in the slightest and she told me that she could see my crotch. then I said "don't look at it then" then she yelled "don't show it then!" she walked off then came back with two male staff pointing at my outfit that I looked like a prostitute and needed to take off what I was wearing. She took me to my room and told me to take off my clothes in front of her. I was hesitant and freaked out how demanding she was. She had an over sized t shirt and pants she gave me to put on. I told her I wasn't taking off my clothes and then she said "If you don't take your clothes off then Ill take them off for you by force, and trust me I don't mind seeing a teenage girl topless." the two male staff were standing from the distance creepily staring at me. I was so grossed out by them I agreed to change my clothes but went into the bathroom to change so they couldnt watch. as soon as I closed the door to change within seconds the woman yelled out "5..4..3..2!!" She literally only gave me 5 seconds to change and I changed like the speed of lightning and she opened the door super fast as she yelled out 1 hoping she could see me naked. I literally just put on my over sized tshirt she gave as she opened the door so if I was a spilt second late she would have gotten a look at my boobs. she looked very disapointed to see I was fully clothed and walked out of the unit yelling "does she think she's in a club in Miami?" Then this boy yelled out as she was leaving "wow lady you're messed up!" that boy was a hero.

I have another sexual/innapropriate story at another behavioral center if you want to hear it but to warn you its pretty crazy and I was so drugged up I don't even remember it 100% clearly.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Im sharing it anyway.

I was at the mental behavioral health center where you wore jumpsuits and looked like prisoners. This nurse gave me this pill and told me to take it, but the pill wasn't the pill I usually took. I usually took two pills but this nurse only gave me one and was big and purple or blue color idk but it was only one and it wasn't either of the two I usually take. I asked her what it was and she just said "just take it" and then I was like "but what is it though?" and she kept responding "just take it" and I asked "am I allowed to know what it is before I take it?" and she said "You're going to have to take it anyway so just take it." I ended up taking it and within maybe an hour I started to feel really weird. This hot guy named Mike went up to me and said "I'm going in your room" I laughed nervously thinking he was kidding. he said "I'm actually not joking. I'm going into your room tonight. I've done it before." then he told me to tell my roommates. ( I was in the only room in the whole facility that had 4 roommates in the same room where the rest were only 2, and we were 4 girls in that room)

Then I told my roommates and they all sounded excited and wanted to bang but when they asked me who it was I said it was Mike, they didnt know who that was so they asked me to describe him and I just kept saying "the hot one!" (like literally the only guy that was there that was hot) but they still didnt know who I was talking about but were still into the idea of a guy sneaking into the room in the middle of the night. Everything blacked out from here a bit. I remember waking up and this girl was literally on top of me like trying to ride me and I screamed from shock and she just kept laughing and everyone in the room was laughing. I blacked out again. then I woke up a second time in the middle of the night from the sound of a fire alarm and one of the nurses legit screaming on the top of her lungs at me directly yelling at me to get out of bed and to run as I fast as I can. As I was running out the door the nurse screamed at me "TAKE YOUR BLANKET WITH YOU!! WRAP YOURSELF !!" I was so confused but also half asleep so I did what she said and ran across the hallway with a blanket wrapped around me. I got outside and sat on the bench and I felt super dizzy and then my body felt like it was moving in circles, I eventually fainted while sitting down and fell off the bench and the nurse said I wasn't allowed to do that. Like I wasn't allowed to faint???

thats all I can remember from that night. I woke up the next day I woke up and things seemed off. Like things happened the night before I don't remember and I asked one of my roommates if Mike came last night and she didnt know who I was talking about. Then I asked if any guy came and she said she doesn't know almost like she didnt want to tell me. I asked everyone where Mike was and no one knew who I was talking about including the staff. Literally no one knew who Mike was even when I kept saying "you know the hot one??" people kept ignoring me. Then I went to another roomate and asked her what happened last night. She just answered "GIRL. YOU. WERE. CRAZY!!!!" I was very confused and was just like "How?? what did I do??" she said she didnt get to see all of it but that I was running around with a blanket wrapped around me while the nurse kept yelling at me and eventually got me to sit on a bench outside. She said she then saw me look like a possessed demon doll just rotating in circles with my arms and hands just doing weird movements and then all of the sudden I just collapsed out of nowhere. She said she kept laughing at me the whole time because she thought I was doing it on purpose to be funny but then she realized I wasn't doing it on purpose but she kept laughing at me anyway. I asked her about Mike but she said there isn't anyone named Mike. Did I legit hallucinate him??? I never hallucinated like that in my life so it makes no sense that happened to me unless that pill the nurse gave me made me hallucinate and act like a crazy person.

There were also rainbows on the walls in the rooms and everywhere surrounding me the whole time I was there and this still traumatized me to this day. One guy I met who said he went there too asked me "wasn't that all fucked up with all the rainbows and shit??" that validated me because at least I wasn't the only one that saw rainbows surrounding me everywhere I looked.

Far too much use of the first person singular here - e.g. "I did this", "I went this way", etc…

You need to try and blend self-directives into the narrative more.

Alba gu bràth

I'm just letting my trauma do all the writing I wasn't paying attention to grammar etc