The Soapbox : Give your opinions of these posters…

Give your opinions of these posters…

Lilith
Soul_Venom
CrystalRaindrops
Sophie
Croft
Vlad
Solid Gold
Nahsha
The World is Ending
Donna
Afroman
For Reals
The Mechanic
azn
Conman
Hungry

Alba gu bràth

Re: Rate these posters…

Lilith GREAT
Soul_Venom AVERAGE
CrystalRaindrops GREAT
Sophie GREAT
Croft
Vlad GREAT
Solid Gold GREAT
Nahsha
The World is Ending
Donna
Afroman 👇
For Reals GREAT
The Mechanic GREAT
azn GREAT
Conman AVERAGE
Hungry 👇

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I actually like For Reals. But I'm surprised you do, since she sometimes spams the board, trying to get banned.

The main spammer on here is a mod.

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

I think the mod you're referring to has become one of my favorite posters.

The "trying to get banned" bit is just a shtick. I like Fₒᵣ ᵣₑₐₗₛ in spite of it.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I was hoping for more detail than this. I don't know these people

Alba gu bràth

Lilith - Smart lady. Our own Vampira. One of my best friends here.

Soul_Venom - Christian right winger. I like that he discusses politics though of course I rarely agree with him.

CrystalRaindrops - I love Crystal. All that's good about women. Classy femininity.

Sophie - One of the best posters here. I have to love her. I like sparring with her on the gender binary. Crazy German almost neo-hippy.

Croft - The Romanian. Anti-American. He's funny because he's so blunt and crotchety.

Vlad - Clever guy. A bit of an ass but he's playful, not caustic or angry.

Solid Gold - That's our old gay buddy Mark from the Soapbox.

Nahsha/The World is Ending/Donna - The same. I like Donna. She's not crazy. She's an ace troll. And she's annoying as fuck.

Afroman - Hungry's sock. Same personality. See Hungry.

For Reals - Interesting lady. Definitely not predictable.

The Mechanic - This guy can be annoying. But he's a good guy. Unlike most the fools here he actually has a job. He melts down a lot and is too heavy handed with the ladies though.

azn - Gaia Spirit of the Earth. What can I say? She and I are both supremacists though so I understand her.

Conman - He's a bit scatological for my tastes. He's a goon ass twink.

Hungry - Butthurt failed admin say what? He's an insult troll. No dimension.

Administrator
I GameBoy

He was mostly before my time and he seems to make very sporadic appearances. Don't think I've ever interacted with him.

Yeah, it's difficult to remember who knew who on the Soapbox since its history spanned twenty years and there were thousands of posters in and out.

What year did you first post on the Soapbox?

Were you ever part of The Gay Mafia? 😜 The Pooftah Gang? 😝

Administrator
I GameBoy

I think I started posting around 2010.

He was mostly before my time and he seems to make very sporadic appearances.
Hep was there quite a bit after 2010. I guess he was an A-Lister who only made cameo appearances though. He and PAGG had a love/hate relationship.

Administrator
I GameBoy

All I know is talk about jowls and a gross story about his brother.

Dude, typical Soapbox trolling. You can't believe the shit about him any more than you can believe the shit about me. Or what about all the shit they said about you? You know how it works. And bullshit here is just as deep.

I wish I had that chipmunk pic (lol) of Hepfelder when he was 20 something. He was shirtless and hot as fuck. PAGG was in love with him. Hep is a devastatingly handsome man.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I was lurking soapbox and just discovered it when I went into chatzy with Betty, eli and Alex Clark lol that's how I got to posting on the sp.

Eli. Now he was fucking hot. I wish he'd find this place.

Administrator
I GameBoy

He'd probably be in 30s now? He showed up on the sb before the boards closed

I remember Eli was 19 when he started posting. His name was GivingUpTheGhost and he was from Wales. I guess he'd probably be early 30's now. If we had ACT1 we could check.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Omg, GivingUpTheGhost, yeah that takes me back. I’m 29 now, hit 30 in June. Also I remember the whole chatzy thing, wow.

It smells like fingering in here..

I thought I remembered you were 19. What year was it?

You were kinda pale and had long hair. Then you cut your hair got more gay and looked hot. Lol.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I started posting on the sandbox, think it was about 2006. I’m sure I was 15. But then I moved to the soapbox and started posting more when that place started dying.

Yeah those were awkward years. I remember PAGG kept posting some old hanging webcam photo of me that I’d liked to have forgotten about lol.

I started on the Soapbox in 2006. There were a bunch of bitchy gay guys like PMD and we used to fight about gay marriage. Lol.

Administrator
I GameBoy

It is kind of mad that I turned up just after you mentioned me, complete coincidence though. I was looking at my old YouTube account and the soapbox video I made. Got me curious about it all again and I found this place.

Very strange! Since as you said, it's been years!

You still talk to Betty at all?

God, no! We had a big falling out back in 2014 and she's nowhere to be seen.

What about Alex Clark lol. I had him on fb but I’m sure he kept posting perverted comments to my sister so I deleted him lol.

Nope, I'm not on Facebook anymore, but I deleted him because he was getting too annoying. I remember your sister and I share the same birthday.

Conman - He's a bit scatological for my tastes. He's a goon ass twink.

You forgot bastard. He is a goon ass twink BASTARD

And also

Fuck his Mother

All I have is a sharp stick. Which eye would you like it in?

goon ass twink BASTARD
Great epithet.

Administrator
I GameBoy

That is only half. You must complete it by cursing his mother.

I'm neutral on your feud with Conman. I merely like the "goon ass twink" thing. It's funny because twinks are never thought of as goons.

I think I've seen that fool's pic once. He doesn't look like a "twink". Why "twink"?

Administrator
I GameBoy

In this case we are talking 3 separate things

goon ass; A term though to have been coined by Donald Trump himself to refer to a generally useless person

Twink; In conmans case a fag who takes it up the ass from various family members

bastard; a suitable term for someone a person doesn’t like

In any case the whole thing is meant as a package deal. A succinct description of the individual followed shortly thereafter by a curse upon the one responsible for his existence.

You're just mad because I didn't like your minimalist style of decorative plates and whatnot.

You got it, lady.

But those weren't minimalist. The plate was constuctivist. The second piece was futurist.

Administrator
I GameBoy

No accounting for taste. Am I right? lol

Did you know Amirite is a semi-precious gem? 😉

Administrator
I GameBoy

Lol u 😛

Yeah well it was all boring. LoL. Get over it though. You're a big boy. If I can harassed and someone from here run me over with their car, then you can get over something negative posted about a plate and a futuristic object.

If I ever see you on the street I'll run you over with a car.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Croft will call you a kiss-ass.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Thank you 😀

Durrrrrrrrr

Lilith - 10/10
Soul_Venom - 9/10
CrystalRaindrops - 10/10
Sophie - 10/10
Croft
Vlad - 10/10
Solid Gold
Nahsha
The World is Ending
Donna - 9/10
Afroman
For Reals
The Mechanic
azn - 10/10
Conman
Hungry

🌴🌊 Floridian 🎩🎵 New Orleanian • Chinese/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

Re: Give your opinions of these posters…

Lilith - she's pretty stupid, but tries really hard to come off as smart. But she's easy to ignore since she rarely has anything interesting to say. 6/10
Soul Venom - dude's certifiably retarded. Looks like he has an extra chromosome or two. Once posted a picture of himself holding a gun as some sort of threat toward me. 4/10
CrystalRainDrops - she's a funny lady. Excellent poster. Definitely one I won't forget to include on any polls I may make in the future. 9/10
Sophie - when she's sober, she's fun. When she's high, she is too goddamn erratic. Has decent taste in music – though she did say that "To Pimp a Butterfly" is a better album than "Damn." That's unacceptable. 8/10
Croft - hates yankees. Kills dogs. Cosplays as Lara Croft. 8/10
Vlad - dude's a handsome son of a bitch and he's hilarious. We're also the same person, which is why I like the guy. 9/10
Solid Gold - never heard of this poster before. 6/10
Nahsha - isn't this Donna? 2/10
The World is Ending - pretty sure that's another Donna acount. 4/10
Donna - Excellent poster. Probably the best troll on this forum. Her genius knows no bounds. 9.5/10
Afroman - I don't really like black people. 5/10
For Reals - I don't know what to think about this poster. They're a Walking Dead poster, so I'm compelled to give them a 9/10 for no other reason than they're naturally a better class of poster than us Soapboxers. But I'm a dick, and I don't really interact with them at all. 8.5/10
The Mechanic - a good-looking guy (no hom'). Likes the Seahawks, though. Once used a picture of his dick as an avatar. Frequently melts down because he doesn't get much attention from filmboards females. 10/10
azn - She's a self-hating Asian chinkkki,? Wants to kill Ebony Darkness and wear her skin as a costume. Might be the girl from the Ring. 7/10
Conman - apparently uses Soul Venom's mouth as his toilet. Obviously doesn't care where he shits and probably has no problem with shitting in a public toilet… which means he's an animal. 7/10
Hungry - Dude's a quality troll. Often tries his hand at trolling me which never goes how he wants since I'm untrollable, but I greatly admire his effort. I love the guy in a very no hom' sort of way. 9.35/10

I live. I die. I live again.

Just remembered Solid Gold is Mark. He's gay, right? Gay people are great. I am gay. He is gay. Nimda is gay. We're all gay. 11/10

I live. I die. I live again.

Durrrrrrrrr

Lilith😚
Soul_Venom👍
CrystalRaindrops?
Sophie?-too many. don't know who's who
Croft😂
Vlad👍
Solid Gold👍
Nahsha👍
The World is Ending?
Donna?
Afroman?
For Reals?
The Mechanic👍
azn😍😍🍜㊗️😍🈺😍🍜😍🈚😍
Conman?
Hungry?

💜🙏👰 Wedding in 3 days!🐲㊙️🍜

Sophie?-too many. don't know who's who
They're all the same wunderful wunderkind lady!!!

Administrator
I GameBoy

You want more detail?

Here you go.

Lilith - Solid poster, who has enough integrity to admit when she's been wrong. Seemingly mentally stable. Would definitely invite to a dinner party and potentially worth inviting into the bedroom afterwards for a threesome with Margo Channing.

Soul_Venom - Cardboard cutout, gun-toting redneck with a keen nose for sneaky communist bastards. Would invite to a dinner party but only if he left his gun on the porch and promised to stay out of the bedroom.

Crystal Raindrops - Scores off the chart for wit, sexual innuendo, and pop music knowledge. Allegedly great in the sack but unfortunately hates dinner parties. I'd probably invite her to a picnic and do her in the back of the car on the way home.

Sophie - Pretends to be a drug-addled, damaged German pyscho but is most likely a bricklayer from Oregan. Worth inviting to a dinner party, especially if you need a wall repaired.

Croft - A Romanian blob fish with a bad attitude and an even worse intellect. Most definitely would not invite to a dinner party because once out of water he flows into every nook and cranny.

Vlad - Fine looking young man with expensive tastes. Would invite to a dinner party but only if he promised to leave his Xanax on the porch and stay out of all the women.

Solid Gold - I don't know this person, but I believe he's gay. That's not a problem, but worth noting so that you don't overdo the homosexual element of the dinner party.

Nahsha - One of a dozen personalities that belong to a Texan named Donna. Would not invite to a dinner party because she'd take up too many place settings.

The World is Ending - Don't know who this is, but they sound like they'd bring positivity and sunshine. Invite them, definitely.

Donna - See above.

Afroman - This guy seems OK. Not really dinner party material though. He'd spend the whole time telling you about his grandmother's super human qualities while threatening all the other guests with crabs. The whole bedroom thing would probably never get going with him around.

For Reals - Seems like the type who spends all day playing Candy Crush while her seventeen children scald themselves on the stove as they try to feed. Probably couldn't be bothered to show up at a dinner party.

The Mechanic - The Jekyl and Hyde of Filmboards. Probably best to avoid sending either of them an invite.

azn - Norwegian Asian supremacist. Depending on what kind of dinner party you're putting together, you might want to invite her. If Lilith or Channing don't seem too keen on the bedroom thing, Azn will probably love you long time, if you ask nicely.

Conman - Apparently he's a goon ass twink bastard, and his mother needs a fucking. Perhaps invite her to the bedroom party?

Hungry - Clearly, with a name like that, this guy was made for dinner parties. Just put a little extra on his plate.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish