The Watercooler : When you did you realise about death?

When you did you realise about death?

I was about 9 or 10. I saw my cousin in her coffin after she died of leukemia when she was 14, and I realised that when you're dead, you're dead dead. She didn't even look like herself at that point. Her hair had turned curly and she was severely underweight. Depressed the shit out of me it did. I don't know.. as a child, I didn't think being dead meant you was gone forever. I lived a sheltered childhood, what can I say. When they started nailing her coffin closed I just remember staring out of her hallway window wondering why it was happening to her. It was over 20 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Lmao 🙄

Re: When you did you realise about death?

Are you in your 30’s? I thought you were like 60 or something for some reason.

Azn: SUIIT UP, YOU UGLUB POECE PF SHIRT.

Yes!

Lmao 🙄

Age shaming wise ass bitch!

2021 - Kayla and Donna are working on some complicated issues 😯

I learned about death as a kid
when Stand by Me (1986) was released.

I believed in Santa for years too My parents sat me down at a table one day and was like Santa isn't real. I laughed, thinking they were having me on. Lmao

Lmao 🙄

Don’t remember but probably younger than that. I remember when I was like 5 or 6 I used to think when someone was fired it meant they were set on fire and killed. My sister said that mom fired the babysitter and that image of her setting her on fire scared me about death. Actually i remember when I was 7 I would try to wear cute outfits every day because just in case i died unexpectedly i wanted to look cute when I went to heaven (i thought the outfit you wore when you die is the outfit you have to wear for the rest of your life in heaven) 🤣

You never know. It could be true!

My mother always used to say to me "Always leave the house looking your best, because you never know if you'll die, and you don't want professionals seeing you dirty." I mean, I laugh now cuz there's worse things like blood and guts LOL, but I get her point.

Lmao 🙄

Yeah depending on how you die it may not be so pretty no matter what you’re wearing

that's adorable. And makes sense because ghosts in movies are always wearing what they had died in.

You would think you have a whole wardrobe to choose from once in heaven though too. Heaven should have everything lol

Lol exactly! You'll walk into you're heaven closet and every outfit you ever wanted will just be right there!

I don’t know. My earliest encounter with it was my grandmother when I was like 10.

I'm cumming.

That sucks, I'm sorry, frtt.

When i was really little my favorite uncle had died. I don't really remember him now, or the funeral. I think i was 4 or 5 when it happened. But i had thought about it a lot at the time. I kept getting in trouble for telling people that someone murdered him. I think i didn't understand heart attacks or death at all and making that up made it make more sense, idk

⚰ ¿When you did you realise about death?

When Janet died. She was a childhood friend who died of pneumonia at age three. I couldn't have been much older than she.

If you don't follow the alternative media (facts trump narrative) you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media (narrative trumps facts) you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Around my 5th birthday. My grandpa died a day of two before my birthday, and I saw for the first time my Dad upset, and then I was told that I would never see my grandfather again.