The Watercooler : I got an expired birthday cake for my coworker

I got an expired birthday cake for my coworker

So we were gonna celebrate a coworker for their birthday with food and a cake.

I was in charge of getting the cake and went to a bakery and found a cake that had an expiration date of the day before and asked how much it was. The lady told me it was 20 bucks. I asked if I could get a discount since it was expired. She said the cake should still be good. I said I’d risk it as long as I can get it at a discounted price. So she said I could have it for 12 bucks. I was like sold!

I felt guilty cause it looked too plain so I got a can of strawberry pie filling for two bucks and poured it over the cake.

It looked amazing and didn’t taste too bad. I ate from it too so I wasn’t being an a hole and risking my coworkers. Plus it was refrigerated the whole time 🤷🏻‍♂️

❤️

Re: I got an expired birthday cake for my coworker

I'm still waiting for my copy of: PAGG, Eating on a Budget.

Did you shove it up your ass first?

Harold,the singing angel harks.

No but I’ll poop it later so it’ll still be in contact with my ass at some point

❤️

Nobody cares about your co-worker and a fucking birthday.

What kind of cake was it? It could be argued that your cake was more thoughtful since you went to that extra effort to dump a can of pie filling on it and that effort maybe even makes up for your haggling over a discount on a day old cake, which must have been a little embarrassing, just so you could save a few bucks and serve your coworkers expired garbage instead of real food.

Chocolate.

Umm it wasn’t a day old it was a week old lol.

❤️

Projectile Diarrhea

You and your coworkers are in for a long night.

Enjoy.

Here it comes!

Your such a cheapskate.

The Hegelian who weeps over fallen statues