TV General : Who is your favourite TV chef?

Who is your favourite TV chef?

Tbh Gordon Ramsay is obviously the goat. He used to play for Rangers and he’s a proper manly man.

But Nigella Lawson is good too.

Champions league winner

Re: Who is your favourite TV chef?

Anthony Rocks? Is that you?

Champions league winner

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I have actually been recently watching Anthony Bourdain's travel/ food shows with a mix of affection and sadness. He is missed.

Gordon Ramsay is doing this weird, new game show in the uk rn. It’s really bizarre.

Champions league winner

Ps, I’m not familiar with that dude. What’s the fanciest restaurant you’ve ever been to? I’ve been to a few good ones, mainly in London. But often you’re paying for the name .

Champions league winner

Nothing world-famous. I have travelled for work professionally through Europe and Latin America, eaten in some very nice places, but usually on a not unlimited expense account. Princess Corwin is both a very good cook and half-Scottish, both factors mitigating against our going to over-the-top restaurants.

Bourdain was a very talented and charismatic East Coast chef who did travel/eating shows for several years. He hung himself a few years ago, while on assignment in France I believe.

I think the fanciest places I’ve been to are Gleneagles in Scotland, the shard, the ivy and I’ve been to another few pricy places in London - the Italian place Francos was good. When my parents came to visit me we went to a French place that was brutally expensive, but I can’t remember the name.

The best restaurant I’ve ever been to though is the orient restaurant in China town in London. Damn it’s good! Cheap too. Whenever I have folk with me in London I go there for Saturday lunch after a heavy night.

Champions league winner

I had steak in a few places in Brasila which would melt like butter in your mouth. Nice places, not cheap, but not second-mortgage-type meals.

I do like cooking shows, though, they're fun.

Probably the best culinary experience I can recall was when I was on holiday with my parents as a young kid and went to Cyprus. This place did Chateaubriand that was beyond spectacular.

Looking back, random little restaurants I’ve been to abroad are far superior to anything I’ve had in London or Scotland.

Have you ever been to Garda, the main part of Lake Garda? Some of the restaurants along the lake are the dream

Champions league winner

The best restaurants in the world are mom and pop joints serving traditional dishes using fresh, locally sourced ingredients.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Aye, absolutely that actually.

Another of the best places I’ve been to in recent years is this mental Italian restaurant in Edinburgh. They serve food super late, the waiters are all nuts and everything is so authentic.

10/10, go there if you ever have the chance, it’s an experience!

https://barnapoli.co.uk/

Champions league winner

Thanks but if ever I find myself in Scotland I'll be trying Buckfast (?) and deep fried haggis.

I always like to sample the local cuisine.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

One of the last times I went to Edinburgh I was hanging as fuck, went to a pub in the morning for breakfast and I heard this guy puking in the toilet - but it actually sounded like he was having some sort of weird orgasm whilst simultaneously attempting to kill himself. It was extremely violent, the guy wasn’t well 😂.

I didn’t know whether to check on him or not. Scotland eh ?

Champions league winner

Ewwwww

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I think the fanciest places I’ve been to are Gleneagles in Scotland, the shard, the ivy and I’ve been to another few pricy places in London - the Italian place Francos was good. When my parents came to visit me we went to a French place that was brutally expensive, but I can’t remember the name.

The best restaurant I’ve ever been to though is the orient restaurant in China town in London. Damn it’s good! Cheap too. Whenever I have folk with me in London I go there for Saturday lunch after a heavy night.

Are you going to replace Anthony Bourdain?

I’m actually quite a good cook, but you blew it. You BLEW IT!

We could have had the world 🥺

Champions league winner

Anyway you're just a fucking liar about this whole thing. You're on here telling stories. Probably assuming the identity of someone else's social life that you saw and wished to become on an online message board. In the open you gush about me, but privately is the opposite.

You've had many opportunities to reach out to me in private and each time, you acted fucking stupid about it.

Your bad.

Champions league winner

Corwin, you naughty boy. Did you just use a stereotype? That's not very woke of you.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

It's a stereotype based on reality, so: checks out.

That's the argument everyone uses when generalizing…

I'm only playing devil's advocate, by the way. I know stereotypes help us more than we would ever admit. Sometimes they lead to very negative behaviors, but we wouldn't be able to function without them.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

I can't say i am too stressed about that kind of generalization, because it's based on lived experience and it is relatively anodyne. It also is the flip side of a positive trait (in this case: hardworking, thrifty, frugal, good with money).

I got less stressed about those type of wide but not universal generalizations when I started to travel in my 20s and work with many foreigners in my 20s and 30s, and you see the general truth to them (with the many individual exceptions of course - you can find examples of rude or exuberant Canadians, humble Frenchmen, organized Italians, shy and retiring Australians, quiet Americans all over the place….but as a general trend…maybe not).

You make a good point. Providing the generalization is not mean-spirited or impolite, we're comfortable with them.

I think people on the right are perhaps more willing to offend when using stereotypes. I know I am, although lately I find myself thinking things rather than saying them.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)

Stop it. I’ve been doing the same exact thing on HBOMAX. Slowly reaching the episode he was filming when he killed himself. I’m not ready.

I think that it's the promise of travel again made that me revisit his shows.

Talk about a guy who seemingly had so much to live for - rich, talented, smart, funny, genial. What a waste.

Same, I’ve been bulking up on travel shows as a means of making up for lost time (so to speak).

Talk about a guy who seemingly had so much to live for - rich, talented, smart, funny, genial. What a waste.

I watch him and wonder the same thing. All of that and it wasn’t enough to cling to life. Depression is a hell of a demon.

I think that it's the promise of travel again made that me revisit his shows.
Just dying to get out there and not hit another deer, eh?

Lol, yes safer for both Bambi and me.

the one who dies first, faggot

Lol but Ben when are you gonna spread dem cheeks again for nimda?

Champions league winner

Do you still have that dick in your mouth

Lol paki retard.

Champions league winner

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

😍😍😍

Champions league winner

Amazing!!! Gordan is one of the most interesting tv personalities I've seen in my lifetime.

Gordon Ramsay meeting Ally McCoist 😍😍😍.

I mean, Coisty was a fucking awful manager, but god, what a legend.

He scored 355 goals for us 😂. Christ

Champions league winner

Which was Ally?

Um, are you dumb or something? Ally is probably the greatest Scottish sportsman ever.

Champions league winner

No I just don't follow soccer as closely as you obviously are. I'm sure you're booky.

Booky?

Champions league winner

Gordon Ramsay is the best, hands down. I'm fond of Zumbo, too, though, solely because he's endearingly awkward.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Madeline Petsch

Gordan Ramsey. He's doing some new things now that I really like.

He needs Botox

No, he really doesn’t. He’s a real man winning at life, and not living in his mother’s basement, as you do.

Champions league winner

Great photo. I can see her pepperonis.
Didn't know she was a chef.

💜 Happily engaged to an Aaaasian….🐲㊙️🍜

She’s head chef at the Holiday Inn in Milton Keynes.

Champions league winner