The Soapbox : Lol Chickaboom is funny.

Lol Chickaboom is funny.

She leaves for a long ass time and then comes back out of nowhere and starts to fight everyone laugh.gif

Weird bitch

🌚

Re: Lol Chickaboom is funny.

I don't start fights, but I sure as hell will finish them!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I'm bored with arguing with her. It's the same argument all the time.

That’s literally your MO. 🀧

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Literally. He does the same thing. Though he actually starts the fights with people, whereas I do not.

Besides, I have a knack for working my way underneath a troll's skin and setting up permanent shop there. This enables me to live rent free forever inside their heads. You remember how I used to get them all worked up and frothing at the mouth on IMDB. yes.gif

Check it out: I have 3 obsessed butthurt Stans in this very thread. Lmao

PAGG is the Queen diva and all, but let's see if he can beat that!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Um, no not really.

You’ve been spamming the board 24/7 all week and the only time you engage with anyone is to shout abuse at them. Proper deep, seething anger that normal people don’t have.

You have absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever and obviously have pretty severe mental problems.

Nimda better remove your mod powers before your crazy arse causes more damage. It’s bad enough having one of the main retards (The Gimp) ruining everything.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

laugh.gif

ezgif-6-dcc8cf2aed2f.gif

I believe there's a spastic below me tweaking out, because I received a notification from it in my inbox.

All I see is a bunch of blurred out screens. The awesome thing about having 20/200 vision is, unless you magnify the screen, you can literally scroll past all of the gobbledy**** without reading one word of it.

To my knowledge, it has never posted anything worth reading and responding to anyway, so clearly I'm not missing anything important.

She thinks she knows EVERYTHING.

Weird bitch
Yeah, absolutely this.

Very odd person. Similar to Erica in many regards - an inability to engage with people normally, constantly angry etc.

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

Chickaboom banned Orson due to that comment laugh.gif.

Mental bitch.

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

Fear not, sweet Prince, I have personally reinstated my posting privileges.

I am in discussion with Nimda just now to figure out a way where we can remove her crazy arse’s mod privileges in a manner that won’t lead to her killing herself.

It’s a bad state of affairs when Gameboy can say that there’s an even bigger loser than him moderating this place.

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

laugh.gif

Kiss my black ass! Toodles! wave.gif

*elbows J in the ribs*

β–² Top