The Soapbox : How tall is jacky out of her stilletos and lifts?

How tall is jacky out of her stilletos and lifts?

She was attacking me earlier and she wont post her own vital statistics, why not put up or shut up miss thang. I posted my bmi and not ashamed of it, they say rome wasnt built in a day and ive came a long way from the day i left hospital with 2 blown out knees.

First thing i did miss thang was walked my springer spaniel, who nearly put me back inside when I was coming off the kerb you know the kerbs we have cos you said was here. Instead of stepping it was nearly a full right leg lunge before rescuing myself.

I cant run or jog anymore as my knees are fucked, so all I can do is walk at a normal pace!

Re: How tall is jacky out of her stilletos and lifts?

cant run or jog anymore as my knees are fucked, so all I can do is walk at a normal pace!

At least youre doing better than Tiger Woods right now.

✨gorilla magic….it's fantastic!✨

Do they have golf at the special olympics, I also think my lack of exercise has fucked my muscles in the legs and arms due to the lockdowns.

I may be forced to join a gym to build up my cardiovascular, I feel nerves moving in legs and arms tire at forearms when i hold them at my side.

Oh my Lord. I feel so sorry for that guy. Well I feel for anyone that is nearly killed in automobile accidents. Yes, he was a serial cheater but people lost their mind after Kobe Bryant and his daughter were killed. So why can't I feel sorry for Tiger Woods. I'm sure he has the wealth to get the best treatment and physical therapy available. I saw that Tiger was teaching his son to play golf. Pass the torch know what I mean?

the day i left hospital with 2 blown out knees.

How did you blow your knees out? Football hooliganism or a beating by rival loyalists?

Playing football against my cousins who played for Short Brothers, 1 cousin was in my team and the other my uncles. I pulled a muscle in my hamstring or quad, when I was defending and trying to get the ball back which started it all.

Pretty sure she's like 6'6" or 6'7".

Plus Ultra!!!

Stilletos are wasted on Jackie. Cause you see the sexy heels and you get excited and then you look up and all of your hope is taken from you.

It's comparable to being embalmed while still alive.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I beg to differ. you see the heels and wonder if bare feet in them for hours have left them stinky. and if you find out the a cute girl has stinky feet you know something about them that others might not and you have that knowledge, plus a smell that gives insta boner

I can smell your feet through your shoes

I'm WildManWizard

You're crazy, Steve, Jacky is very pretty

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She is 5"1, 94 pounds

I can smell your feet through your shoes

I'm WildManWizard

This is great stuff. Ever considered starting your own vlog on YouTube?

Its best i keep undercover, youtube banned my last account for conspiracy theories over covid 19 and possibly trolling blm posters.

I lost my uncles video doing a heil hitler.

Sounds like you don't know if you were actually trolling or not. If you don't even know your own mind perhaps you're right about avoiding attention.