Fashion : $76,000.00 Birkenstocks?

$76,000.00 Birkenstocks?

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: $76,000.00 Birkenstocks?

That's one of those Kartrashians right?

So glad they finally got cancelled.

💜 Happily engaged to an Aaaasian….🐲㊙️🍜

They'll never be cancelled, even when they're cancelled. They'll always find some way to worm their way into peoples' lives. Eeeww.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Oh you think they should never work to support themselves and their children. You're a freaking bitch.

I never understood how those trashy sluts got a TV show.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

The Kardashians make me

Me too. Ugh. I want them to just go away. All the way away.

Elon Musk could help with that.

He could promise all of them a luxurious! free trip to Mars.

Tell them that it'll be historic and they'll even be more famous and they'll be tons of tall, dark and green wealthy martians there to serve them.

Then leave them there.

No camera crews.

Me too. Trashy sluts!

And the other sister has a pair. (Or is that the same girl? I can't tell them apart). Regardless, these are still just stupid shoes.

Seriously? I swear, I could find a pair of these at Marshall's for $60.00.

Look at these things. Ugh.

Lizard DNA keeps certain "rich and elite" monkey faces looking the same.

lol

Kylie has altered her appearance, she doesn't like her thin lips

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She looks 100x prettier.

All the women and so called females in this thread are extremely JEALOUS of those beautiful Kardashian women.

Yet you go gah gah over Monicah??? really though?

I do?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

She got limp implants, not fillers. Is she the one who markets lip makeup? What's sad is that the girls/women who buy her lip product think they'll get lips like hers from using her products.

She's had exceptional surgery done. Forehead lift, eyelid lift, nose job, lip implants both upper and lower (probably 5mm's), as well as perhaps jaw slimming. She and her family definitely have top notch surgeons in their pocketbook.

She said she had her filler removed about a year ago. Her top lip she lines over but her bottom still has filler

Yea those shoes cost probably at most $200 to make if they are very high quality but of course the "bourgeois" high labor fee includes cocktails, massages and caviar for the labourer.

Obscene waste of money

Well jealous old bitches like you would be saying that. I mean look at your shoes verses theirs.

I like the Kardashian women. I was just angry with Kim and Chloe for awhile. I'm still mad at Kim about her driving Kanye insane and then divorcing him.

Oh yeah, those are some real nifty shoes right there

The K's are also an obscene waste of money. Disgusting.

They come with a money-back guarantee to last 1000 years. Probably.

i want these but Birkencrocs

Steel toed crocs for work.

Give 'em time. They'll come out with those any day now. lol

Lol if it were up to me, Birkenstock’s wouldn’t cost more than $0.76

I hear ya.

The point is, they're paying for the label. Really paying $76,000.00 for a pair of them?

You could buy comfortable pair of sandals, even expensive ones, for $1,000.00. Frankly you can get them for $150.00. (I'd find dupes for $50-$60 at Marshalls this Spring).

It's a flagrant waste of money just because they can. I'm also reacting this way while so many people are now without jobs after working years or decades, losing their houses, and these bimbos are spending for shoes what would almost buy a house in some southern states.

Wow those must be super comfortable to wear. I can image those ladies needing to let their toes spread out and the soles, arches of their feet rest after squeezing them into those high heel shoes they are always taking photos wearing or at social events.

Disgusting.

Just noticed this ad in a side-bar on a business site I visit: $1,220 for a pair of these flat sandals from Bottega Veneta.

https://www.bottegaveneta.com/us/sandals_cod11974703dw.html

Isn't it crazy what women spend on shoes?

The markup on these items is ridonculous. How they get away with that is beyond me. I guess they market these overpriced shoes to people who have more money than they need, and don't miss it when it's pissed away on stupidity.

Might be.

Some of it, too, like Louboutins, also relate a status symbol. Granted the red soles look sexy and I've heard from a friend of mine who wears them that they're very comfortable, I just can't believe the price tags on some of these shoes.

But then again, I spend $130 on my sneakers and $300 on my tactical boots and some may find that excessive. It's all in the eye, I suppose.

I spend $130 on my sneakers and $300 on my tactical boots and some may find that excessive.
Sounds comparable to what I spend, give or take.

Given that's all I have for footwear,… lol

(Oh, and winter boots for mucking).