Politics : Former President Trump wouldn't ignore a State of Emergency occuring in 3 states

Former President Trump wouldn't ignore a State of Emergency occuring in 3 states

Not would all other former US Presidents.

Joe Biden's first 14 days in the White House rating 3/10

Re: Former President Trump wouldn't ignore a State of Emergency occuring in 3 st

Don’t worry ,he’ll soon be sending you a bucket of Popeyes fried chicken to shove up your ass.

Re: Former President Trump wouldn't ignore a State of Emergency occuring in 3 st

I'd like to get some of that chicken.

before it's shoved up donnas ass, of course.

Seven deadly sins, where do I begin? So many choices, so little time.

You better hurry though. $1400 of stimulus will get her a lot of it, there may be a shortage after.

Just to play it safe i'll order hot wings. Those are far too expensive and small in comparison to her ass to be worth her while, insertion wise.

Seven deadly sins, where do I begin? So many choices, so little time.

You're way too generous. I give him a 1/10.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

yeah you're absolutely right. It's a bad habit I have.

1/10 it is. I'm already sick of him and Harris.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

That's nice!

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

STFU nimda

Why are you still hiding under sock accounts? Did you finally get that cease and desist order as a result of my lawsuit in October?

Brace yourself

❤️

Yeah the presidency is a thankless job. How many of YOU celebrated President's Day when I mentioned it???

I didn't see you showing love for Biden on that day.

Did you vote, troll??? Did ya? I didn't vote. I didn't have a chance to vote. But did you vote for Joe Biden?? Did you send him a thank card for President's Day? Troll!!

Are you talking about the same Trump that tried to pretend we weren't in the middle of a pandemic at the cost of 400,000 lives? Jesus Christ you are a fucking idiot.

Trump would be down there throwing Pres-to-Logs while Melania handed out cashmere scarves.

Uh yeah Melania…she can send me a cashmere scarf anytime!! And she's drop dead gorgeous. My God. Did you see her in all black? She almost looked as good as Michelle Obama. Almost.

no, trump just ignored a pandemic which has killed nearly 500,000.