The Mandalorian : Pedro Pascal QUITS Mandalorian becuase of Gina Carano?

Pedro Pascal QUITS Mandalorian becuase of Gina Carano?

For the record, i have not watched all the video yet, i just saw the title and came here as quick as I could.

Re: Pedro Pascal QUITS Mandalorian becuase of Gina Carano?

No he didn't.

Have you watched all of the video yet?

If so what happens?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Spoilers = Luke turns up and takes Grogu to be trained / has a dig at the sequel trilogy

Has Pedro quit for real?

LOL. 🤡🌎

I dunno, I didnt watch it all, got distracted at the time, now im playing Hitman

Anyway Watch it your self you lazy Fuck lol do you get the mail man to open and read your mail to ya as well?

What level are you on?

LOL. 🤡🌎

144. Yeah, not that great considering i started in 2016. I played HM1 a fair bit, seriously got board of 2 and stopped playing it after like a week of solid play, but 3 brought me back into it Before 3 came out I was around 75 - 80ish. Was a pretty fun grind.

But end of day I do not really care so much for the level, I dont need a level counter to know im one hell of a fucking coon-ass assassin!

144 is pretty bad ass. But I meant which level/map are you playing?

LOL. 🤡🌎

Oh lol doi.

When you wrote that message I was just clowning around on hittleton creek, earning as much points as i could in one play so I could unlock the ICA crowbar, its better than the lock pick, you can unlock doors widdit, throw is as a distraction, use it to make shit fall on heads and also bash the ever loving fuck out of someones face

Now I'm thinking about having some fun on dartmoor, trying to decided if i can be bothered to record it and stick it on youtube or not, make a day of it ya know?

Whittleton Creek is a fun level, they really should have made the serial killer elusive target there a bit more fun though.

You should put it up on YouTube and post a link here. It can be a very fun game and if you've got some commentary on it as you play it could be quite humorous

I stand by the lockpick personally, crowbars are fun for melee but I prefer the tonfa for hitting people.

LOL. 🤡🌎

Do you know if the elusive targets were cannon to the narrative or not? I never actually got around to playing a single one. Perhaps its my strange form of OCD when it comes to gaming, but if it was cannon, I didnt like the idea of 47 constantly returning to the exact same place to do more murder, he supposed to be a secret killer ya know? I doubt he would risk going back to the same place. I know how stupid that sounds.

Looking back, i guess it would have been fun to kill Sean Bean lol

Once you complete the trilogy you will get a scene which shows some of the elusive targets in it.

I suppose that makes them canon

I just see them as additional fun content.

LOL. 🤡🌎

No. Don't believe what Youtubers report.

🎄Grade "A" Fully Loaded🎄
🎁"Sexy as Hell"🎁

I hope not. I think there is no show without him.