The Soapbox : Help me understand this argument….

Help me understand this argument….

On a website, there are two people being accused of being the same person, which is banworthy on most sites. They happened to post roughly the same time and the Admin looked into it and said that the IP Checks shows that they post from DIFFERENT States and even different Regions… Posters continue to accuse them of being the same person. I was called an IDIOT when I posted they CAN'T be the same person because the Admin pointed out they post from DIFFERENT States and even different Regions…. I don't get this argument? They can't be the same person if they were posting from DIFFERENT STATES and different Regions, right? I don't get why People called me an IDIOT for saying they CAN'T be the same person…..

Re: Help me understand this argument….

Bump…

Maybe because they think they are using a VPN on another device?

❤️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❤️️

Hmm. But the Admin wouldn't gave said Different States for BOTH of them, right? I mean, he DID bust a Sock who had been using a VPN…. He should be able to confirm if one person is using a VPN, right?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Could be a group effort and they're doing it to fk with you.

That's easy. The guy just posts alternately from his vacation home. Plenty of people have more than one house. Say he lives in NYC but has a beach house in Honolulu. He's in Manhattan but can still post by remote from Hawaii back and forth.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Are you that person, Kentry?

No! I promise I am not that person! I promise to God!