Grease : Are thre people here belief Grease should be banned from the television, hana!?

Are thre people here belief Grease should be banned from the television, hana!?

Re: Are thre people here belief Grease should be banned from the television, han

Normal people know that the woke brigade is pathetic. None of my left wing friends irl, my well adjusted, college educated, most of them married, late 20s friends, care about any of this sjw crap. People that understand nuance and history don’t get worked up about baby it’s cold outside and grease. Only shallow tards. Some of the well adjusted crowd “not my friends though” pretend to care about woke stuff for brownie points but deep down they don’t really care.

The Hegelian who weeps over fallen statues

Re: Are thre people here belief Grease should be banned from the television, han

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

homophobic
Are these people aware that the director of Grease is openly gay?

I think they should watch Saturday Night Fever for a real culture shock

A lot of angry soccer moms protested Grease decades ago accusing it of corrupting their young daughters into thinking it teaches females to submit to males in order to be accepted or loved.

Somehow, they all overlooked the part that the Danny character changed his image as well to be with the girl he loved…it wasn't one-sided.

The whole film is tongue in cheek, extremely campy and over the top and about Adolescence and peer pressure. I wouldn't think it should be about cloistered nuns..lol

It was based on a long running Broadway musical.

I guess we need more role models like Miley Cyrus to set morals for today's generation since she has offended the generation that grew up with Grease just as much as not more with her vulgar image.

Fahrenheit 451 is just around the corner.

I thought they already did a PC remake of it

Too Hot To Handle…irl

I dont understand when they are say it is too white

In the 1950s there were not too much Africa peoples go to white high school, and the Red Indians are remain in the dessert, hana

You is not looking like the mans who spended much time in high school, buna

You buna are looking the original fake doctor, hana

Homophobic my ass, the actresses on the bed ,at that sleepover scene ,had big orgy Hana.

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Nobody that has regular ,busy lives ,give a flying fuck .

Harold,the singing angel harks.

Nope. These touchy-feely namby-pamby woke PC wimps seriously need to chill the fuck out. It's just a movie, folks!

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

I watched Grease again recently and couldn't get through it in one sitting. The dance scene drags on too long to suit me. I don't care if it's not woked because I can sleep through parts of it.

I much prefer Saturday Night Fever and have watched it about every five years since it came out.

If you don't follow the alternative media you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]