Star Wars : Any Star wars movie after revenge of the Jedi is just a

Any Star wars movie after revenge of the Jedi is just a

Three stooges short with shemp

Re: Any Star wars movie after revenge of the Jedi is just a

I get your point, but Shemp was one of the original Stooges. Curly replaced him and then he replaced Curly.

Fair enough

Most are bad, but have you seen Rogue One? If you like the originals it fits right into that story.

No, I didn't like Rogue One. Rogue One was like people pretending to be characters in a Star Wars movie and all the actors seemed like they didn't belong on set at all. In fact, Rogue One should never have been made.

I disagree, I think that "ROGUE ONE" was a Great "STAR WARS" Movie.

Now I don't know if this is true or not (I never found out if it was true or not) but I heard (right after "ROGUE ONE" came out) that when George Lucas first saw "ROGUE ONE", he immediately called up Gareth Edwards (he directed "ROGUE ONE") after he saw it and thanked him.

When will Revenge of the Jedi be released? Is it the next one, or will we have even more dross to suffer before they kill it with fire?

You need mental help.

What's wrong with my question?

Star Wars is just a silly series for very young children. I don’t know why any adult would watch it.

Champions league winner and man of the match v England

Hana

I'm cumming.

Buna

When it comes to all of the "STAR WARS", I myself actually like all of these ones that I will list below.

Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of The Sith

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of The Jedi

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

I also really like "THE MANDALORIAN" TV series as well.

Go away

Why ?

What the heck did I do ?

the same thing you do on other message boards

I dont know how you feel about the expanded lore to starwars, the cannon stuff at least, I myself have started to look into it after being blown away by the Mandalorian.

You ever hear about the Yuuzhan Vong? They were in cannon until disney brought star wars and threw most of the expanded lore out the window. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

They are a warrior race that come from another galaxy, they had to leave there own galaxy due to it being decimated in an epic war between them and a race of droids. They have been traveling towards the star wars galaxy for a few thousand years now on living planets, with the intent to take the whole galaxy for their own. They also hate droids and any civilisations that use them.

And they are no joke either, they are, by coincidence, perfectly built for taking on Jedis.

So if they did ever invade the star wars galaxy, pretty much the whole galaxy would have to be united to take them down, Jedi and sith would have to work together, along with all the other warring races and groups.

I think this would be a pretty freeking epic story arc to follow in the cannon, people love it when the bad guys turn good right? How cool would it be to see Xwings and Tie fighters charging into battle side by side? Blue and Red lightsabers ingniting in unison to take on this serious threat!

would have been a fuck ton better than the 3 films we got this decade.

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2