James Spader : spader as Ultron…..AWESOME!

spader as Ultron…..AWESOME!

James Spader was awesome As Ultron. It was like Watching Raymond Reddington in Robot Form.

-The Fresno Time Lord-

Re: spader as Ultron…..AWESOME!

Yes he was. I wonder if they give out oscars for best performance as a robot? He's a hands down favorite to win that baby.

Syfy actors never get nominated for Oscars, like, ever.

He was terrific. I loved Ultron's reaction when he got angry with Andy Serkis's character, Klaw.

just saw age of ultron. james was excellent as ultron (as i think the rest of the cast were in their respective characters). i hope this is one in a long line of many meaty roles that will be coming spader's way in the fullness of his acting maturity and mastery. the blacklist put him in the public eye and he has commanded attention by his performance as raymond reddington. all this in a career of over two decades. carry on, js.

oops, make that THREE decades.

He was great as Ultron,I thought his lines were a bit odd at times,but he gave a great performance and I loved his voice

You want tah fack wit me? You ah fACKING choiah boi compahed tu me ah choiah boi

Seen it twice and to be honest, ONLY for Spader! He was the best thing about the film.

He was a great choice for Ultron.

If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.-Loki (Marvel's Avengers)

he was brilliant as Ultron ~ that voice. omg.