James Spader : At what point did James Spader get a personality transplant?

At what point did James Spader get a personality transplant?

I was watching some of his earlier stuff... holy cow what a difference!

Re: At what point did James Spader get a personality transplant?

Well, when he is playing a different character he has a different personality.

I do not have attention deficit disor...Ooh, look at the bunny!

Alright, well, back in the 90's he was in his 30's and already a full grown man. He doesn't act they he did back then at all. Plus his voice and intonation is totally different.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Is it your intention to re-post this every hour until I reply? Fine. What you are describing is called aging and maturing, not a personality transplant.

I've been a fan of James Spader since seeing him in Secretary. He was 42 then but he certainly didn't look it and catching up with his earlier work I saw practically no change in him over the years, nor in his screen/TV appearances intil the latter part of Boston Legal. At that time many posters were concerned that he had health problems because of the dramatic changes in his appearance.

So I can see the point that the OP is making.

No, something happened where it didn't appear to have posted when I checked the browser window later, so I hit post again. Deleting. I agree, it partially has to do with maturing, but it seems like more than that.

Reported. You have utterly monopolised this board and are policing it with your rabid fan crap.

Who are you addressing? The last post on this thread until yours was from November. No one is monopolizing anything.

His acting style has changed a little over the years, but it is probably due more to the type roles he is getting now versus the roles he had a little earlier in his career. Seriously though, he was very similar to his earlier work as Alan Shore on The Practice 2003-2004 (loved him in that show), and then his acting style got broader with Boston Legal, Lincoln, and now The Blacklist. Then again, he used a very broad acting style in Curtain Call (1997) and Speaking of Sex 2000 (2000), so really this is nothing totally new.