Philosophy : Poll: Person or Post

Person or Post

Person
0% 0 votes

christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

Re: Person or Post

What do you mean, Christina? Do you mean a post on a message board, or a piece of wood. Or even mail? You're being cryptic again. 😃

Post on a message board. (I mean is it more about if the person who is popular makes the post or is it just as good if someone else makes a good post but is not as popular but should be.)

christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

I think it's all about the quality of the post, and it shouldn't matter whose post it is. That's just my opinion.

You must be right. Silly "question."

christinabarrett.com
🛸 "outta this world!"

Shes jelly of shooters replies in his thread, i dont think youd want those replies in your thread and amessage that says: Note: You must have at least 25 non-deleted posts before you can include outside links or images. You can still include Youtube videos and links within filmboards.

In fact i dont remember shooter doing anything wrong to get that red message, since he was able to post a link.

Maybe just a bug in the system. I'm sure someone with a bit more tech knowledge than I have will give you a satisfactory reply.

nope, I watch shooter the whole time hes on. either myself, gameboy or twizlee. sometimes i message them if their unsure and tell them who he is, they dont have ip access. i laugh my ass off when anna cant tell the difference between shooter and a shooter copycat account.

thats why shes angry, that and the fact she thinks shooter wants her vaccination first. shooter doesnt have covid and never been infected, never wore a mask either.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

Prefer a post to a person anyday.