The Soapbox : Anybody…

Re: Anybody…

Fuck off Shitter. Enough of harassing Loki. Do I need to tag the mods?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

It's cool babe, he's not harassing me. He's trying to get the best of me with that last comment but it's a whole lotta useless fanny.

It is useless when he is fighting someone like you who is intellectually superior

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

You dont have one nice thing to say, it would probably sound the same as everyone else says about you. and the fact @azn_2 caught you saying nasty things about her. ever heard the saying, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all!

No one gives a fuck what you say creeper. No one cares about your lies. Stop harassing the female posters. I am getting ready to tag the mods.

You sound pretty angry, want to talk about it. you came into this thread expecting shooter to crumble, shooter is enjoying the thread and encouraging all you budding artists. this could be a christmas number 1 if you all try harder and put all your differences aside. this is about the uk getting that vaccine isnt it, thats why shooters rubbed you up the wrong way, shooter stated he dont give flying fuck about your vaccine nor is he getting it.

he will be nice and let you take his place for it, as he already stated hes had his vaccine in 95!

Freak,talking about yourself in the third person.

Your crazier than shooter is, shooter does this for fun. They said Trump was bad, youve probably got a greta scrowl now too

Did you really say intellectually superior? Asking because I have a word filter that turns "goofy" into "intellectually superior".

Lol yes. Shitter is out of his league messing with you.

To be fair, he doesn't really try. I mean, if that was an example, it made no sense so it has to be a weak effort. It can't be his best shot…surely.

All of you against shooter, @cryptoflovecraft where any of these sheilas in christina james wright and blondes clique?

Pffffff, will you stop talking about yourself in the third person? And…who? Shooter, you gotta stop referencing people nobody has heard of nor cares about.

Ever heard of fatigue, but anna sounds quite angry so I guess he did alrite without showing any aggression. showing aggression says the other side won.

I've heard of fatigue. What does the first part of that sentence have to do with the second?

You could do with a syntax class.

Its when you can barely keep your eyes open, shooter going to bed now as he finished eating. I think shooter has poison in his body, he was telling me back when he had the false gout, he had to carry most of his weight on his one good leg which didnt have a swollen foot

'night, Shooter.

Tattle tale

Ever heard of this rhyme as a kid tattle tale

Tell tale tit, your mummy cant knit and your daddy cant go to bed without his dummy tit

^^^This^^^

Lmaooooo

veinless

Shooter, baby, get over to the saucepan and take the giblets out
If you don't want gout
Shooter, baby, so hurry to the stovetop tonight

Think of what's been happening to your feet
Think it's something you don't want to repeat
Next year, they could be fine
If you're careful 'bout how you dine

Shooter, baby, get over to the saucepan and take the giblets out If you don't want gout
😂😂😂

Ima work with this…

Cool

I'm already listening to a concert, and don't know the song, but I'll try to come up with my own melody and correspond with the syllables.

Fanta lady, just sip my fable, under the table
Been a lawful good hurl
Fanta baby, now blurry and dizzy, am I right?

Fuck you, baby, you stole my convertible, yes you
I'll eat down below, dear
Fuck you baby, make me a sandwich right now, not tonight

Stink of all the puns I've pissed
Stink from the fellas that I haven't missed
Next year, COVID will be as good
If you jerk my dick with your wrist

Mylanta baby, I wanna barf and let it sit until we rot
Been a devilish year,
Atlanta baby, it's where I wanna go tonight

Santa's money, one little thing I really need, the speed
So it can be all mine
Atlanta baby, better clean my chimney tonight

Santa booty, can fill your wide lap after suplex and wrecks
Malcolm X is on the line
Santa cutie, a black santa is only right

Cum and trim my wistless tree
With some defecation from our country
I really do relieve my goo
As I pee on your sleeve, baby

Fuck off baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a sting
I don't mean getting blown
Atlanta baby, better clean my cumstain tonight
Worry on your knees tonight,
Hurry, let's fight

https://jimmorrison.freeforums.net/
https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

Uhm…That's pretty good but I specifically wanted to translate Santa Baby to foodstuffs for Shooter. Everything else is irrelevant to me for the purpose of this thread.

Sandwich
Mylanta
Barf
Hurl

"I'll eat down below, dear"

The rest is abstract or symbolic of foodstuffs for Shooter

You’re a very odd fish!

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

That's the greatest parody in the history of Filmboards!

(and you know it!)

No, but this is sung to the tune of Hello Dolly

Hello Deli, this is Joe, Deli
Would you please send up a nice corned beef on rye?
A box of Ritz, Deli, and some Schlitz, Deli
Some chopped liver and a sliver of your apple pie
Turkey legs, Deli
Hard boiled eggs, Deli
Some potatoes and tomatoes, you french fry
Oh! Don't be late, Deli
Cause I just can't wait, Deli
Deli, without breakfast I will die!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Aaaah, I don't know that tune though…

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

OMG HOMEWORK!
(only kidding, would gladly learn that!)

I can't wait to hear your legendary voice, woman! Do you promise to keep it up? And if you decide to take it down will you PM me a copy so I can hear you (in case you do one of those things where you leave it up for 15 minutes and take it down and I miss the whole thing all together?)

I have been waiting for this godlike moment since near forever, that voice of yours.

The heavens will rain! Thunder will crash! The Kraken will be released!

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Of course I'm gonna! And yes! Will do. Anything for the Kraken.

This thread!

Shooter has gone full retard.

“I didn't know you could read”

Shooter is as mentally developed as a severely retarded toddler, he has the feet of a dinosaur in the advanced stages of rigor mortis and the general physical appearance of a 50 year old rapist.

You’d almost feel sorry for the guy until you remember the constant doxxing, harassment and general repulsive behaviour towards women here. He doxxed one of the female posters here recently, so why is he here?

Greetings. I arrived on Planet Earth from Planet Zambodia 333 years ago to rule Bongoland, as Prince of the Mongos

You're here! It's now officially the weekend

I've no idea why he's still here, he gets banned, creates new accounts, gives himself away in seconds and so it goes on.

He doxxed someone? What a great guy

He doxxed someone?
He doxxed a female moderator but for some reason Nimda keeps letting him back on the board.

How do you feel about that? Did he give you a reason for letting him get away with that? At least he seems to have moved on to Anna lol

Maybe Gameboy ought to work on his piss poor Shooter detecting skills?
That would be a good start to keeping him away.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3326717/latest/#latest1607107535

I would say Gameboy is even less mentally capable than Shooter.

If I was playing Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and my phone a friend was Shooter or Gameboy, I’d flip a coin.

He tries to doxx women all the time, but he can barely use google so his success is limited.

Imagine being an actual adult and behaving like that?

I would use ‘adult’ in the very loosest sense of the word.

He’s middle aged, never had a job and still lives with his mum.

Hand on heart I thought he was about 13 for the longest time, same with Croft.

So true.

I thought you were a guy. I don't think I would have used those lyrics I made up had I known earlier :)