Food and Drink : Would a fried tomato give couscous flavour?

Would a fried tomato give couscous flavour?

going to try vegan tonite or whisk 2 eggs and dump them on top fried mushrooms, sweetcorn, half an onion, half a red pepper, some beetroot, green olives and make a hole in the plate so the couscous is like a doughtnut!

Re: Would a fried tomato give couscous flavour?

Wow, you really do adopt the "throw everything against the wall" kind of food approach.

Green olives are sweet, black olives taste like brine!

There, there…it'll all be ok.

I just whipped up two fist sized capons, a pack of bacon with anchovies sizzled on top, threw a couple whole eggs, green onion, pack of crayons, sliced up some Gorgonzola slices and topped it off with an avocado. Shits in the oven now. Having it with a blueberry pineapple asparagus smoothie

You seriously need to watch cooking shows.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

I love scrambled eggs with sauteed shrooms

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Shrooms for me is psilocybin mushrooms.

Never tried those

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

*big eyes*

Well, I highly recommend it if you want to meet your living, breathing sofa.

ill do that tomorrow, i had to dump one onion as it was in the fridge but grabbed another.

might buy frozen seafood.

This is something you might like

OOF MARONE!

Si, si!

Nothing in the wide world gives couscous flavor!!

Try a salt cured egg, cut up and added to the couscous. Also good in porridge, per the Chinese dude that provided the recipe (I provided the duck eggs). He also mentioned that store bought tomato’s had no flavor when compared to the homegrown that I gave him.

https://silkroadgourmet.com/chinese-salted-eggs/

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.