The Walking Dead : Should Jacky stop destroying Steve Lake?

Re: Should Jacky stop destroying Steve Lake?

That would be a lot of fluid considering you are a 300 lb Woman.Lmao

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

It’s so easy to destroy him. He doesn’t actually know anything. All he does is spew angry Fox News propaganda and attack women.

There are very few bright right wing posters here, if any.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

There aren't any. It's an oxymoron.

True, he's easy to tease.

I remember the other week he tried to flirt with a certain poster by trying to sound like an expert in speaking Italian. Was it Loki? Or Lilith? I can't remember.

Someone please refresh my memory.

Without a bookmark in your life, you lose your sense of direction.

You destroyed nothing. You're one of the dumbest posters I have ever come across on a message board. I think the only people whose IQ is lower would be the closeted fag Bentley and the chubby Autistic kid.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Do not call yourself "nothing." You must believe in yourself!

You gonna post your boyfriend 's photo πŸ“· again and then delete it.

We all know you're a sausage lover. It's a pity you have such utter contempt for yourself.

At ease, son. Do you mind taking these bags up to my suite? Here's a dollar.

Are you off your medication again?

β€œThere are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Steve Lake destroys himself every time he opens his fat mouth or lays his pudgy, greasy fingers on a keyboard/pad to convert his extraneous solanine gas into words, no help required.

A better question is should Steve Lake keep his potato lips pressed firmly together and only allow his puny urges to express himself as unread thought bubbles like the cartoon character that he apparently is in reality.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…
β–² Top