Politics : Did the mob just accidentally confess to rigging the election?

Did the mob just accidentally confess to rigging the election?

It seems so!

A lawyer linked to President Trump retweeted a bizarre allegation that the Mafia veteran was set to flip and inform authorities about a supposed $3 million scheme to forge ballots in Philadelphia for President-elect Biden — prompting an adamant repudiation Tuesday from the famously close-mouthed wiseguy.

“My client categorically denies all the allegations and Joey would rather die than ever be a snitch,” said attorney John Meringolo about the report asserting the mobster known as “Skinny Joey” helped manufacture 300,000 illegal ballots in the battleground state.

Why bring up his refusal to snitch if he has nothing to snitch about? BUSTED! The jig is up!

Re: Did the mob just accidentally confess to rigging the election?

Yo but if Skinny Joey go and steal the election y not he make himself prez then, it make no sense dawg

Gateway pundit broke this story 10 days ago. So you're a little late.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

☑️ Did the mob just accidentally confess to rigging the election?

One story I have yet to see is whether or not a mark for Biden was printed on those fake ballots. It would be easily detected forensically. It's illegal in Arizona and I assume that's the norm in other states.

"It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes."

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Too bad "Skinny Joey" has been in Florida since 2018.

The Buffalo Chronicle should stick to Trudeau sex scandals.

Signature (140 character maximum):

Is there some law that says the mob can only rig elections from their home state?

Nope. Just like there's no law the Buffalo Chronicle can't pull shit from its rectum and call it evidence.

Signature (140 character maximum):