TV General : Hannibal the show

Hannibal the show

So good. I can't believe I'm just now getting around to watching it.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

Re: Hannibal the show

That's one of my all time favorites. How far are you?

Just finished the third episode. I watched Hannibal and Red Dragon back to back and then decided to start the show to get more Hannibal Lecter fix.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

I love going on kicks like that.

I read the books a long time ago and I'll watch anything related to them (red dragon and silence of the lambs mostly, the others kind of suck) but the show is my favorite

It's a great show. And trust me, you will love the second season finale. It was a crazy episode!

This hypersexual teddy bear is waiting in your closet at midnight. Prepare yourself.

I just watched it for the first time a couple months ago! I, also, couldn’t believe it took me so long to discover it!
It did give me really bad dreams. Very dark. After I finished it, I had to watch the show Hart of Dixie to recover some of my hope

An amazing show. A visual feast (pardon the pun)
I bought the Hannibal Cookbook and it's excellent. There's some really amazing recipes in there. But I couldn't get Eddie Izzard to part with a thigh for the clay cooked one.
Drag.

First two seasons were good. Wasn't a fan of the third season.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Loved it. Filmed so beautifully, and great cast chemistry. As was mentioned, it's a visual feast. The use of colours was so rich and intense. I loved watching him cook and prepare dishes.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

There's an upcoming series called Clarice, based on Jodi Foster's character in Silence of the Lambs.