Politics : Poll: Will Trump run in 2024?

Will Trump run in 2024?

yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Re: Will Trump run in 2024?

Nah man. Fuck this country.

Re: Will Trump run in 2024?…

Yes, he can…but he'll be too old.

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Because of the 2 term presidency limit, no president can serve more than 2 terms as president.

Under the same 2 term limit clause written in the US Constitution, no person who has served as president can become president again once another person has been elected to replace that president.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

Grover Cleveland

Stephen Grover Cleveland was an American politician and lawyer who was the 22nd and 24th president of the United States, the only president in American history to serve two non-consecutive terms in office.

The 22nd Amendment to which you refer does not prohibit non-consecutive terms. Trump could legally run again in 2024 if defeated (It isn't over until the legal challenges are resolved.)

"It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes."

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Lol, wut?

No. Asshole just nixed his chances of running in 2024 by refusing to concede to Biden. He's a pathetic man-baby and a national embarrassment at this point.

Yes, this is really me.

I'd be shocked if he even qualified via the RNC. A lot of Republicans are coming out against him now, which is why his claims of election fraud aren't being supported.

No. But Mike Pence probably will unless Mother told him not to.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

He might lose if he does

And I'm hoping he knows this otherwise he'd risk further damage from public humiliation he's suffering with right now. Can he appoint the next successor for 2024 election or….? I don't know much how the whole thing works, I'm ashamed to admit.

He ruined any chance of a comeback with the stubbornness he’s exhibiting right now. The entire party will distance themselves from him.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

It's a tragedy. I imagine Shakespeare would take note from this while giggling from the other side. But we'll see what will happen on December 14th when Biden and Harris are officially elected via Electoral College, even though they technically already are.

If he wants to save what's left of his reputation and dignity, he better prepare to concede like a grown man. If he don't, well….I can think of a few possibilities. White House is not a doll house he wants to take with him.

Trump is too narcissistic to ever admit defeat. He will keep fighting this and I’m honestly not even convinced he won’t commit sedition by declaring war and sending his supporters out to hurt people. The proud boys are already openly preparing for a civil war.

-Erin Wotherspoon

True and that's what makes it scary. Even if people tell me nothing is going to happen, plenty of stuff can happen in the span of two months before Biden and Harris start living in the White House so people shouldn't relax just yet, even after Biden/Harry victory in election. So everyone should keep their guard up until January.

It’s going to take someone in his inner circle to be brave enough to put this to an end and make him admit defeat. His lunatic sons will enable whatever behavior he’s about to engage in.

This is an angry insecure man who just spent the last few days watching people dance in the streets to celebrate him losing . He will be furious and ready for retribution.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I wish, but he'll be too old. Not that he couldn't…but still he'll be too old.

"THAT'S SOME BAD SHIT, HARRY!".

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

Trump won't run in 2024, but he might do a lot to help one of his kids run.

"It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes."

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

And apparently

1: republicans don’t care who counts the votes when they win

2: republicans don’t realize republicans must count votes with democrats and independents and Green Party members for ballots to be validated

3: republicans don’t care if the media calls an election as long as they win. All the senate races they won were called by the media with votes still being counted and none of them are being called fraud.

This is an example of republicans abandoning democracy and started the pivot to fascism.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Curb your bigotry, princess. You can replace “Republicans” with “Democrats” line for line in your post and the points still stick.

Sophie lies.

Ummm. No. Hilary conceded. No Democrat has ever gone on the sore loser parade that Trump is currently on. Democrats did not mob polling places in the middle of elections to demand they stop counting over here but keep counting over there. Your enlightened centrism impresses nobody.

-Erin Wotherspoon

“Russia.”

Sophie lies.

Again you ignore content to spout off false equivalency. Are you implying Trump being a Russian asset is impossible? It’s more plausible than the fraud he’s claiming now. Lmao

-Erin Wotherspoon

I’m implying there’s about as much evidence trump is a Russian asset as there is evident of widespread and material vote fraud orchestrated by the Democratic Party.

Spare me your little links. We had a special prosecutor with decades of professional experience look into the matter and no evidence of collusion was found. The case is closed except for the conspiracy theorists.

But sure, it’s possible in as much the way that it’s possibly you may he a real woman. It’s conceivable.

Sophie lies.

There’s MORE evidence of Trump being in Russia’s pocket because the Trump administration has zero evidence of voter fraud. Something is always more than zero even if it doesn’t meet a special investigation threshold to justify impeachment.

You can’t gaslight me like you do the uneducated mob on here. The rest of us paid attention in school.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Mueller's investigation was bullshit. He looked like a doofus up there. All those investigations and money wasted for no result.

no proof, no care.

Sophie lies.

That’s what this current message about the 2020 election being a sham is intended to help do. He needs a pretense for another run, as otherwise why would he be a good pick? He already lost, but if that loss were arguably illegitimate, he received more votes than any president in history (discounting Biden’s as per the narrative, Biden won on fake votes).

This is bad to American democracy and it will split the Republican Party in 2. But it could work. It’s some Frank Underwood shit and if it sounds like I disapprove, I both do and I don’t. I think it’s both pathetic and cunning. DT is by far the most unconventional politician of our time.

Sophie lies.

Everything everyone saying here is what they said in 2015, that he would never run and if he did the Republican party wouldn't accept him. We know how that turned out. They probably won't want him to run again, but he has millions of devoted followers, and if he wanted to run, it is hard to see how any other Republican candidate could compete. He may not even want to run as a Republican if he feels they haven't supported him properly during his recount fight and run third party as an act of revenge. If so, the Democrats would certainly win in a 3 way race. Donald Trump is more of a threat to the Republicans at this point than the Democrats.

Certain States wouldn't have them on the ballot.

He's been asked if he'd run in most interviews he's given since 1980

Too Hot To Handle…irl

Who the hell was that pussy?

Lol
▲ Top