Politics : Joe Biden has won

Joe Biden has won

Great news!

❓ Joe Biden has won?

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

Too much pending litigation to say he won with certainty. Dems in battleground states counted under cover until Joe got enough votes in violation of many state laws.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

❓ Joe Biden has won?

Most of this “pending litigation” was laughed at and dismissed by Mcconell’s own shill judges and you somehow think frivolous lawsuits will change the outcome?

You live in fantasy land. Vexatious litigants get their lawyers disbarred easily.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

❓ Joe Biden has won?

Not frivolous at all. A 700,000 vote lead in PA was flipped with no Republicans allowed to observe mail-in ballots in spite of state law and court orders. Giuliani is starting his fight there where the discrepancies are the most obvious.

❓ Joe Biden has won?

There’s no such thing. Democrats republicans and independents are all counting ballots together. Trump’s own legal team told him his lawsuits are useless.

-Erin Wotherspoon

❓ Joe Biden has won?

According to the MSM everything is fine. I don't watch their coverage. Rudy Giuliani already has about fifty witnesses that were shut out of the counting process. Rudy is fighting and he heads Trump's legal team. A lot of lawsuits will be filed Monday. Laws have been broken and court orders have been ignored.

❓ Joe Biden has won?

Right, the brilliant Rudy who got duped by Borat is going to save a lost election in court with , “witnesses” who are other GOP retards. Makes perfect sense.

You are the biggest moron on this board.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Joe Biden has won

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Congrats to all the Biden supporters then. I don't know what you're expecting from a Biden-Harris adminstration though…a return to the failed neoliberal policies that gave us Trump in the first place, maybe? Good luck with THAT.

And congrats to the Republicans: the Dems lost seats in the House and failed to win back the Senate.

Trump should gracefully concede and his supporters should refrain from any violence. I suppose he'll request recounts in certain states but I honestly don't think that's going to change the outcome of the election.

I dislike both candidates immensely so I really have no dog in this fight.

We shouldn't rub it in the Trump Supporters.

Ah, screw that!

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Lock him up! Lock him up !

-Erin Wotherspoon

I dislike both candidates immensely
No need to lie, man.
We all know you were rooting for Trump.

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and wrote in "Tulsi Gabbard" in the general election.

If you stuck a gun to my head and forced me to choose one of the two major candidates, I'd pick Trump over Biden because Biden is a neoliberal and warmonger to boot. At least Trump has a bit of a noninterventionist and populist edge to him but I'd still never vote for the guy.

I thought Democrats are keeping the House? I know most of the power of Senate belong to Republicans, though.

This hypersexu l teddy be r is w iting in your closet at midnight. Prep re yourself.

I thought Democrats are keeping the House?

I think they are but they've lost some seats. The much anticipated "blue wave" turned out to be a trickle.

^^^^^^look at this clown suddenly distancing himself from his pathetic cult leader .

You were the leader of the Trump pack here. Shut up.

-Erin Wotherspoon

You're a partisan moron.

Go down with the ship you spineless coward. Don’t distance yourself from your captain now.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I imagine a Joe Biden government being akin to lying on a couch all day being hungover as shit and watching friends.

I think Boris Johnson is going to have to take control here and America will now be our puppet state

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

I’m glad Biden won.

It is what it is, I guess. Trump clearly has no understanding regarding how litigation is supposed to work.

Trump alienated too many people, so he was bound to lose the election.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Donald Trump – who just got drained from the swamp – NEVER GOTTA DINNER!

Leoda Richards. The little old grandma lady who was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/1Actors%20Pages/Leoda%20Richards.htm

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana