Jennifer Tilly : has aged better than any woman ever!

has aged better than any woman ever!

wow, she is at least 58 now and my gosh she's still stunningly beautiful. she is exotically beautiful. she looks like an Italian goddess while playing poker on poker after dark this year.

unbelievable how well she has aged.

i hope she still acts in movies. she definitely could bc of how she looks. and when i say acts in movies i mean movies other than a chucky movie. it seems like she does the same things in every chucky movie in the last 10 years.

i wish she would stop acting in chucky movies. this is a waste of her acting talents and skills.

lukejbarnett

Re: has aged better than any woman ever!

She's half Chinese

You are the first human being to 3ver utter Jennifer Tilly and acting talents in the same sentence. You really are special, aren't you.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I love her

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Holy goddamn motherfuckin' shit! You actually said something nice and positive about a woman who's almost 60. You usually slag older women as ugly old bags.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

see, i told u Luke is not a bad guy.

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

Hallo buna

Do you know if the whoppers is real, hana!?

Strewth, buna!

COR! I would pork it with no hesitation, buna