Sex and Dating : Worst night ever 😞

Worst night ever 😞

Literally 😞

I made a sadist really angry on purpose because it turns me on but now he wants to do whatever he wants to me and beat me but didn’t respond to an agreement of a safe word. I’m horny but I’m scared he might kill me now. But at least he’s verbally degrading me the way I like it with the dumb cunt and worthless waste of time comments.

Re: Worst night ever 😞

Got retard? 😞

Your threads needs Dr Phil.

hope u got out safe

suck it. πŸ˜πŸ’…πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ™ƒπŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯😨😭

I did πŸ’œ

It was really amazing tbh. I never had someone beat me with a whip, slap me, pulled me by my hair, and spit on my face like that before. He also told me I wasn’t allowed to laugh or say ouch and made me beg to be spanked and choke on his dick and hit me in the face and degraded me, but it was so short-lived.. He told me he has girls come over his house to clean his room because they beg to but he doesn’t fuck them for thinking too low of themselves to beg just to clean for him, and he makes girls ask permission for everything and sometimes he would say no and make them upset because he thinks it’s funny. He also said he blocked many girls he met on tinder because he doesn’t want to deal with them. Why that turned me on I have no clue and he is only 21. But he is so cute and different and he seems very sociopathic. Like this seemed very real for him and not just a roleplay. He said he lives it 24/7 and not just in the bedroom. He seems to really want a slave or multiple slaves that does everything he says in all aspects of life and not just sexual things.I really want him to inflict even more pain on me because I loved it the first time, but I hope he hasn’t blocked me already like has done to many other girls. I’m going to wait a few for days to message him so I don’t come across desperate or with low self esteem

oh wow well i'm glad u had fun, but..

but honestly this has so many red flags for me, he does sound like a true sociopath who could go beyond that sexual part with u, like truly come at u, especially when he says he's like that not just in the bedroom. pls, be careful and be safe. i would not trust him at all.

just saying, bunnyslut.

I think that story was made up πŸ™„

hmm it's too detailed to be made up imo i think it's legit.

lol I bet that’s PE

Lol it obviously is.

I dont know if ill ever see him again because I do not fit into what he really wants. I could not be a slave because it would be too traumatizing for me and bring back bad memories and he doesn't seem to care or understand human emotions like that, and he would just take advantage of me and want to hurt me both physically and psychologically for his own pleasure without thinking of my own needs. Slaves don't get their needs met and only serve their master, and that sounds hot as a role play but not 24/7 lifestyle.

He hasn't blocked me yet, but he hasn't messaged me either so idk what to do. he might like that I'm just slutty and hot and told me I was lucky that I'm hot because I'm a dumb cunt and extremely annoying. Me being hot is the only reason why he gave me the time of day in the first place. He's totally the type that girls just come to him without him trying so I wonder if thats how he's going to treat me, him never messaging me but me dying to get his attention to the point where I would beg just to clean his room?? but I don't want to come across desperate because he looks down on that behavior too. And I know that the fact its real for him and 24/7 is a red flag but it made the experience so much more enjoyable and amazing because I know it wasn't an act. He claimed he's just like christian grey except he's not rich. I wonder if he had a bad childhood and became the way he did because of that.. Idk he is just so mysterious and different and I think that is why I'm so intrigued by him. I want to figure him out, but I sense it could be dangerous to pursue it more.

This has to be made up or else you would know it is the subs who have the power to say no. A dom would never mistreat their sub before or after a session. He sounds like someone that no sub should go anywhere near to.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

This goes beyond a sub though, its a slave, which is obviously consensual but some doms/masters are truly sadistic and may take advantage of it and not act in your best interest, since there is emotional masochism involved I will purposely want to be abused to get attention since thats the only way he would give me attention, and I may feel manipulated into feeling I have to please even though I'm hurting myself in the process, or in order to get the attention I crave from him I have to say that I like the pain so he doesn't get upset and easily replace me with another girl.. he likes emotional and physical pain so I would be getting both, and that might too difficult to deal with in reality.

I like being verbally degraded but he will be doing it all the time, since he is hot and very calm I feel like I was put under his spell or something and would do anything for him and allow him to do anything to me. When he said he wants to fuck any girl he can but his sub girlfriend can only fuck him I was like "😍" even though that comment would normally piss me off because of double standards. I am surprised at how good he is that it's effortless. His idea of a sub includes living with him as a slave whenever I can so I have no identity etc. When I told him I still like some sense of freedom/independence he looked at me weird like thats not what he wanted to hear, but when I said I wanted financial independence and still work he seemed kind of ok with that so idk..

and yes I have to agree to it but I still don't know what the limits are if it ever happens because he seems legit sociopathic and can tell by talking to him and his personality and how he just talked in general, thats what makes this experience so different compared to other doms in my life.

Also, I like being mistreated and he likes to mistreat women which could be where the fascination is coming from.

Sounds like you should avoid him. Seems like the type to go way too far one day.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

I agree even though it’s hard to let go
Goodbye forever πŸ˜žπŸ’”

i can only agree with Anna altho i'd love u to post about this more in the future, bunnyslut it's not worth the risk of potentially getting killed by this freak tho which can actually happen in the heat of his sadistic pleasure, even if he didnt actually mean to kill u. it happened to a couple of celebrities before that the man killed the woman on impulse, and men do have that physical strength and superiorty over a woman. that's why we need to protect us every day from potential harm being inflicted on us by strange men, like avoiding being alone outside in certain situations, or areas or times of the day.

ever heard of Marie Trintignant, an actress who got killed with the age of 30 by her fiancΓ© or lover or whatever he was? Oscar Pisterius killing his girlfriend rather recently is another example… that's why i said, pls be safe around those psychos!!

🌿 Have a blessed day in Christ.🌿

No I haven’t heard of her but that’s scary. I just messaged him because I couldn’t resist him and I am still waiting for a reply. He just sent a question mark β€œ?” when I said our experience was too short lived.. then I like sent him like 4 more messages like I couldn’t stop thinking about him and that he’s so different and was like β€œwhere are my bruises you promised??” Idk what the fuck I was thinking typing that he probably thinks I’m crazy or something :/ or maybe he would like that I want him to give me bruises.. like i almost wanted to ask him to make me bleed so he’ll answer me 😞

It sounds thrilling and fun to be killed like this though I’m fantasizing about it now even though I feel wrong getting turned on by the idea of getting murdered by a sadistic sociopath :/

well pls keep me updated on this, bunnyslut. this plays out like a really good thriller right now..

"Fatal Attraction" meets "Basic Instinct" with ur perverted sicko in the role of both female characters from both movies here… πŸ˜‚

You don't know bunnyslut is a sock account? I can't believe any of you are falling for it. It's Thirsty or Vlad or Orson. Just ignore it.

It’s vlad. Bunny slut is my live in slave. I permit her to post these stories for my own amusement, Interr.

I'm cumming.

You are your own live in slave? You fix meals for yourself and give yourself massages? Rad.

i know bunnyslut, don't worry.

I did not write that post.Nimda hacked my account and had gameboy translate that post into English from his native Hebrew!

I'm cumming.

i'm not gonna ignore a friend, i'm sorry Cyndi. i know bunnyslut, we also talk in PM.

He responded 😍
He said β€œI can leave you some” in response to my question β€œwhere are my bruises you promised?” I’m so happy he didn’t ignore me and I said I thought he didn’t want to see me again and he said β€œno you’re fine” I’m horny 🐰

:Β₯

:)

haha okay it'll be probably fine, but take a gun with u, ok bunnyslut?

lol :)
but we did not say a day or time yet. I think he might be safe, but is just different.

I made a sadist really angry on purpose because it turns me on but now he wants to do whatever he wants to me and beat me but didn’t respond to an agreement of a safe word. I’m horny but I’m scared he might kill me now. But at least he’s verbally degrading me the way I like it with the dumb cunt and worthless waste of time comments.

New sock account? Ashley

You must always call me DrTickleFoot or I would get rough on nipple clamps attached to you

I can smell your feet through your shoes

I'm WildManWizard

sure 😍

Don’t listen to the women here. They’re just jealous that you’re his slave. Their boyfriends have small penises and some of them are intersex and speak with a lisp + deformed nipple and outie belly buttons.

I'm cumming.

I want to do everything for him πŸ’œ
I’ve tried seeking independence and freedom but it always seems to depress me. I sometimes think I need to be controlled by someone because I’ve been used to being controlled my whole life and never really had an identity. I’m also easily persuaded and influenced by people so maybe this is what I need to function. I need someone else me what to be because I don’t even know who I am or what I want

I recommend professional mental help, Bobby Jo.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

leave Roberta Josephine alone

I'm WildManWizard

Not gonna happen, Jackson.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone, Leroy

I'm WildManWizard

So you've gone all biblical on me eh, Buford?

Blessed is the peacemaker for he can truly be called the child of god, Eustice

I'm WildManWizard

Ye verily, my son.

I love how ironically this became the best night ever πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
β–² Top