The Walking Dead : Why does Monicah have such strong feelings about Bentley?

Why does Monicah have such strong feelings about Bentley?

My reading is that she feels scorned and humiliated by TWD board as a whole, and he is the uniquely representative figure (who happens to be, intermittently, still around). Most TWD regs detested her, and made no secret of it: Horatio, Rob, Klam, Penny and Styg found her boring and narcissistic. Bee seems to put up with her, but that's Bee for you: a really nice person for whom the most appalling people have some redeeming features. Even the equable Corwin found her unbearable.

The question is: will Monicah succeed where so many have failed? Maybe she can bore the already bored Bentley off the board. Only time will tell.

Re: Why does Monicah have such strong feelings about Bentley?

who happens to be, intermittently, still around

What an evil post! Begone, Satan!

found her boring and narcissistic.
That's because she is! Just ask Snow!
There's no accounting for taste, just ask MMC2!

You’re lying. I’m not narcissistic at all and you guys showed the exact opposite of boredom towards me then and you know it

I know for a fact Klam and Bee liked me because they said so themselves. You guys were obssesed with me and made 10 million threads about me all the time, compliment me all the time, praised the Brittany account that was just like me, wrote poems about me etc.

Horatio was the only one that humiliated me. I think all of you are just mad that I didn’t react the way you wanted because you’re all control freaks

who happens to be, intermittently, still around

u are here every single day.

u are such a blatant liar. the entire post is a lie. shush.

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

You called?

“I didn't know you could read”

Lmao!

The Executioner

i'm sorry i had to quote ur signature, Dazed.

but actually, we are all here every single day. the difference is, we can admit to that, OP will never cuz he's a sleazy weasel.

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

“I didn't know you could read”

^ Sophie just merked Bentley

um, what is "merked"? i'm sorry, but i don't speak Scottish.

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

How unfortunate
I was really hoping he was gone just like the others

On a list of every single female troll from filmboards/IMDb, only Donna is worse than that plank of chipboard. And that's just a fact.

Kah May Haa Maaaay HAAAAAAA!

-CR7

Fuck you I’m not a troll
I am clearly the victim of your trolling

You can tell that SNOW is a moron cuz he picked that ugly baseball cap to wear on his small head. Lol

it does look like he is 8 years old

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

And you're 45. The fuck you want, bitch?

-CR7

so u admit to being 8?

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

How adorable when he gets mad 😍

lol he's just an annoying little shit playing all big and tough and danger-o-u-s.

Do you ever not talk to your own sock accounts? That, plus the amount of time you spend on here, one would be convinced that you have no fucking life.

-CR7

bro we have 15,000 new infected people here every day currently, the city is in semi-lockdown, so yeah i have no fucking life but so do 7,8 bio people on this planet. where have u been this whole year? under a fucking rock?

i post all day, while u lurk all day reading my posts, every single day. nimda confirmed that, too.

oh and this is not my sock u imbecile numbnut.

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Back the flip off my good friend Snow, you hear me? I was going to make a ‘White Knight for Sophie’ sock but decided against it because you can more than take care of yourself. Snow on the other hand? Not so much. I know he may look tough but deep down he’s a mere baby troll acting like a big bad troublemaker to impress the real trolls. He is no match for a master e-warrior such as yourself. So please go easy on him.

😂😅😁👍

ok.. maybe u are right. he does look like an infant on his avatar. and thanks! i see u are a good person advocating for the weak.

@Vlad.

Yes I am a good person who advocated for the weak. I am a defender of women and The Blacks. This is a well known fact and liberal women love me.

I'm cumming.

Holy fuck I knew you were a pathetic little cunt but this really takes it to new levels. Congratulations on exposing just how much of a loser you are with your unlimited sock accounts you've just confirmed you use to have conversations with yourself. You've just overtaken Mechanic, Shooter and Rocket as the single biggest loser on this website.

Meltdown incoming from 8 different sock accounts in 3,2,1…

-CR7

don't holy fuck me, i must holy fuck u!

this post was really unnecessary, Snow. why did u even post it? are u out of ur fucking mind? wtf is wrong with u? it actually brought me to tears… my god… how could u even?

i'm shattered…

i'm confused…

i'm speechless..

how could ur hate post have been even… anymore….

…boring and lame and insipid, Snow? what was that even? u accuse me of socking? oooohhh nooo don't hurt me like that!! hav mercy, so much pain!!! u call me cunt? omg i feel so offended!!

not.

u used to be diffirent. u used to be much more incalculable and erratic and deadly! what happened to that newbie who would snub VHS and defect to the other side by the wink of an eye and only bc u felt like it?

ur attempt at scaring me last night was already so sloppily executed.. did u really think i was that stupid not to notice who really was behind the LickSophieLick sock account? did u not actually think for one second that i just had to connect some dots and then bust ur fucking ass like that so u had to panic delete all ur current posts u made that day on here? did u shid ur pants, yes? are u even a real sociopath anymore?

no, i have to assume u arent anymore, not with this absolutely subpar performance of u here. the bonds of ur marital prison must really grate on u, u who was once this ambitious and energetic freshman imdb troll who could even impress hungry and VHS for which both goated u to this day. but look at u now, 3 years later, look at ur freaking avatar, u look like an infant boy with an oversized cap

it's funny tho that u accuse me of socking when i just outed them to u. u who would threaten me with 3 different socks in PM, who would go so far and pretend to be AdorablyObnoxious so i would trust u and give u info on certain posters, but that was so shitty too. and when i told u that i will PM the AO account on Exile, u backpedaled hard. remember that? epic fail. then u who was Halfwit Hal here for months without revealing ur true self. who is still I am Groot and probably a dozen more socks. get the fuck out, little Snow will ya?

it's also funny that u didn't even try to deny lurking all day when i accused u of it lurker confirmed! oh. go back to that and leave the posting to me. i do it much more interesting than u anyway. i must do, u wouldn't be lurking these boards to read my posts, all of my posts, all day, every single day, no cap.

guess i'll see u around then. or rather u'll see me around for the excellent free entertainment that i provide to all u 24/7 lurkers that u urself are, too, Snow. lurk ur life away, little man with the huge cap!

man, ur post made me so sleepy out of a sudden, ima take a nap now. maybe that was ur devious plan after all…. defeating me by putting me to sleep with the most boring uninspired post that someone has ever sent me… u fucking devil with that freakish oversized cap…… i …. hate…. smuc…. 😴💤💤💤

kill them with boredom and dullness! well played, Snow, well played. fgsfds

💪🏆🌟🏆🌟🏆💪

i mean, he really was begging for a beatdown. and i'm a German, we are all brutalists by nature.

thanks, love.

😱
@nimba
Hello nimda’s bother, I think I just witnessed a murder. Please arrest Sophie immediately.

😂😂😂

i'm not sorry and i regret nothing! he shouldnt have threatened me last night!

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

don't holy fuck me, i must holy fuck u!

this post was really unnecessary, Snow. why did u even post it? are u out of ur fucking mindTLDR….

Pwned.

-CR7

whatever, we all know u read all of this. and not just u and i, but like everyone knows. u can't believe the party i'm throwing in PM and on another board. everyone is laughing at u now, Snow. and agrees u should just be true to urself. leave that closet that hampers ur life, Snow. leaving it will make u feel better about urself and ur life, believe me.

Awe look at you in your big boy cap 😍❤️

I didn’t know I was one of the biggest losers here. ☹️

Don't be ridiculous. Of course you did

-CR7

Well, I guess that settles it. Time for me to leave. Never in my message board life did I think anyone would ever say I'm as big a loser as Shitter and Kurt.

nah you're not as big. There's a fairly big margin between you and them but you're still in the conversation.

-CR7

You’re not a loser.. AT ALL. You are a funny, smart, and amazing person
Please realize that ❤️

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

👹💀😈🤖👣👗👘😀🎩👑💋👓🎃🍄🌸🌻🌹🌺🍁💐🎋🚫👻 I'm not Sophie 👻🚫🍷🎂🍬🍭🍰👾🎬🎨🎲🎸🎻🌠🎇🎆🌈⛩💒🌌🏮💖💘💞💕✴♨💢🉐💮💯⚜〽🚯🚺♥♦📢🃏🎴🇦🇨

Dendrolagus ursinus

Got your back, bro. If Sophie ever gives you a problem, just send me another PM asking for my help like you did just now.

😅

Look on the bright side.. If you love long enough, you'll reach 45 years old too.