Borat Subsequent Moviefilm : Did Rudy do anything wrong?

Did Rudy do anything wrong?

If you watch the movie the "daughter" was clearly the advancer. She was even the one who suggested they go into the bedroom. What's really wrong with a man that's single wanting to consensually have sex with a beautiful woman?

Kah May Haa Maaaay HAAAAAAA!

-CR7

Re: Did Rudy do anything wrong?

Don't spoil this shit I just started watching it!

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

There's nothing wrong with it. He got punked. It happens.

He really didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just that in a heated political climate, everything gets made a big deal of. Rudy even phoned the police when Borat told him that she was 15,she is actually 24.

Yeah, I doubt Cohen would be allowed to actually film a scene like that with a real under-aged girl, considering the risks.

She also quite clearly looks older than 15 (though some high school kids these days surprisingly look older than they are).

If I recall correctly, nothing was mentioned to Rudy about the girl's "age" until after Cohen interrupted them in the bedroom as things were about to get saucy.

The scene felt sloppy, though it does successfully make him look like a bit of a creepy pervert.

I don't know enough about Rudy to know if he has any other links to pedophilia, and considering he had a divorce last year, he's probably not cheating on a girlfriend/wife by doing what he was about to do in that scene.

Borat 2 had some funny moments, but it's not as good as the first film, and nowhere near as successful as his TV series "Who is America" when it comes to Cohen's attempts of shaming people.

🚶‍♀️ Did Rudy do anything wrong?

Жизни аватаров имеют значение …          

She also quite clearly looks older than 15 (though some high school kids these days surprisingly look older than they are).
My granddaughter is 15 and could pass for 24 if she's in the right clothes and keeps her mouth shut.

[center] [hr] [poll closed] multiple [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup][/sup] [u][/u]  

It's the chemicals they're putting in the water. I'm not even joking.

Hey, that's creepy.

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

I finished this movie not long ago.

I literally worship Sacha Baren Cohen and found the movie generally ok, with an incredible ending.

Rudy Giuliani is the most naive, retarded idiot on the planet.

Well he is Trump’s lap dog after all.

American politics is dead to me. I stopped being interested in going to pantomime shows when i was a young child.

I’m a hard right conservative and I would probably kill myself instead of voting in this American election, if I was a yank

Well Trump is hard-right. Maybe you define it differently. I don't think Boris is anywhere near as bad as the Donald though. But I don't consider the former hard right..conservative yes. Bottom line Trump is a Fascist and hence his attorney Rudy too.

Mean people suck.

Not unless you consider molesting a 15 year old in your hotel bedroom wrong.

Mean people suck.

She wasn't 15. And at no point did she tell him she was. But nice try though

Kah May Haa Maaaay HAAAAAAA!

-CR7