Unhinged : Russell Crowe…

Russell Crowe…

Russell Crowe, an antagonist? Yeah, hella bad guy. For his physique, and in that muscle truck, it was a giant trouble for that mother-son. By the way I was rooting for the mother-son like the makers intended to. The film was a pure fast paced, short entertainer, much better than what I've heard.

Anyone? Anything to say about Russell Crowe.

It's not the page count that's important. It's telling the story. -Genius (2016)

Re: Russell Crowe…

He’s one of the greatest actors of all time and I was embarrassed watching the trailer. This movie is 0/10

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

You know it right that 0 is not a rating. It means you did not watch the movie or does not want to rate it. If you rate as low as 1, that's an expression of hatred, dislike, that makes sense, alongside whatever the reason you wanna give in the words.

It's not the page count that's important. It's telling the story. -Genius (2016)

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I like him, and forget Gladiator, he's been in some great movies besides that one. I love him in 3.10 to Yuma. He brings real heart to the antagonist, and he and Christian Bale have excellent chemistry together.

This

You should watch this magnificent docu that he narrates

Azn: “He (Orsen) now pretends to be in his 50s, but is in his 70s or close to 80 yo.”

Not interested in the doco, but he narrates the trailer perfectly.

He supports Leeds IRL and this documentary has perfectly captured their comeback.

Do you like my new name?

Yes! I love Life On Mars and he's probably the best character on that show.. No… They were all brilliant. One of the best things I've ever watched and they only did 2 seasons which was a very smart move.

I’m watching Ashes to Ashes rn.

Btw, they are actually bringing out a new season with the original cast

Hmm. I don't know how I feel about that.

https://amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/apr/03/life-on-mars-creator-third-final-series-in-works-bbc

Thanks. I'm ambivalent about it.

I sometimes hear talk about Spooks coming back.

I’d love to see a new spooks season with Matthew Macfadyen.

Did you watch that show? It was so cool when he came back at the end

I didn't see any of it. :(

Oh wow! It was the British 24 and consistently awesome. 24 was quite shit at points

Watch it, my love

The movie was not that great. Russell deserves better.

Looks direct to dvd (aka the bin) garbage