The Soapbox : I don't care if I live or die

Re: I don't care if I live or die

Well said, MMC.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

I know you believe in an afterlife, and it seems so much better than this existence. I get what you mean. You're loved in this life, Nettie. 🌹

Thank you, Mate 💙

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don't know if you meant for this to sound sad but in case you're down, i just wanted you to know, you're one of the nicest people here. I always enjoy our interactions and i think you make this a friendlier, better place. And we're only seeing a fraction of you, you're probably spreading that sunshine into the world too. The boards and the world need you

Very sweet, Bee, thank you 💙

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Anytime, beautiful. There should be more nettie appreciation threads!

Nettie,please don’t think this,your mom loves you ,your family loves you,you are well liked here,love yourself as well

Thank you, Kirk

Post deleted

"Once more, Ackbar will rule the Galaxy… and we shall have peace."

"Once more, Ackbar will rule the Galaxy… and we shall have peace."

Post deleted

Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again
When the demon is at your door
In the morning it won't be there no more
Any major dude will tell you

“I didn't know you could read”

💙

I think I remember feeling that way a few times when I was 65, but I waited a week or so, tried a few new recipes, saw a good movie, bought some ice cream, hugged my dog, took a shower, and what do you know, I got a second wind. Life is good and I'm glad I didn't stick my head in the woodchipper.

Stick around, it's worth it.

I love this ❤️

☝️ This! ☝️

Serenity Now!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

You're very sweet 💙

Nettie, I don’t know what you think is missing from your life, but I can tell you this pandemic has us all feel like we’re lacking. It’s never too late to add or amplify meaning in your life. It’s a big world with even bigger ideas.

That's such a good point. The pandemic is hard. It's ok to feel crappy, we just need to get through it

Yeah, I don’t see it any more than a temporary problem

Things had gotten better for me when I meet Keith. I had been going through a real down time with friends and family dying. I was broken and he lifted my spirits. I've lost him now, I might hear from him down the road but we've only seen each other once in 9 months

Now I'm going through a rough patch with my mom and not getting enough sleep. It puts me down in the dumps

Thank you, everyone for caring ❤❤❤❤❤

Oh, I see. Break ups never get easy, do they? This is why it’s such a risk to trust your happiness in someone else. You still have yourself, your mom (even in rough patch) and I assume a relatively comfortable living situation. There’s a lot you can replace the memory of Keith with… like Serenity said, there’s movies and hobbies. You also have us ❤️

Thank you, Rouge, you're a sweet lady 💕

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

👍

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

💙❤💙

There's always a reason to live, Miss Nettie, even if it's just to see one more sunrise. We love you here, and there are certainly those who love you in your real life. Keep your head up, my friend, and feel better. The world needs your sweetness and warmth.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Thank you, Missus Jacky 💕

I thought you had a boyfriend? What's wrong with you, wanting to take your own life, even though you have a boyfriend.

I don't hear from him anymore

You're one of the good ones here, Nettie. Don't ever think people don't care because they do. Whatever you're going through right now I'm sure you've gone through worse and you will be even stronger once this feeling goes away.

Post deleted

Posters like you are the reason this shit heap failed.

Fag

Which of the 0/10 mongos are you?

Post deleted

Lick my taint

I LOVE YOU

I love you too!

I thought this was a song and expected a video. I've been crying nonstop.