The Soapbox : Is snow not going to get banned for homophobia?

Is snow not going to get banned for homophobia?

He's threatening to kill ryan for being gay and yet once again the trolls are getting special treatment.

Re: Is snow not going to get banned for homophobia?

What's the delay then? Does he need funding?

Just send the email address.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

These moron's need to learn that without us there wouldn't be a 'filmboards'

thanks for the laugh snow

Bongo, why did you make a brand new account just to say that garbage?

Now back to your hiding place, cowardly old man.

I am certain that Ryan's employer couldn't care less about his bizarre internet lifestyle.

That dude is 30 years old and works for minimum wage at some shitty job normally reserved for teenagers who need extra spending money for gay sex devices. Do you know how hard it is to find some sucker to take that kind of shitty job? He's practically irreplaceable!

What's a gay sex device? 😂

I don't know how you can't comprehend what a manager does - but it's okay, I expect that you've never stepped foot inside a salon in your life. Would be a pretty alien world for you.

Also, I'm on a salary, I'm 28, I needed 3 years of managerial experience for my job (teenagers? 🤔), and I'm happy you think I'm irreplaceable 💗

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

So you're a manager in a sex clinic?… How absolutely revolting.

Kah May Haa Maaaay HAAAAAAA!

-CR7

Who is the paki faggot in your avatar?

lol wut

The man that impregnated your mother. He saw one look at your face post birth and knew immediately you'd grow up to be some autistic little fuck and dipped while he had the chance.

-CR7

How did you get sex clinic from 'salon'?
Mong.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Is it a cute place called something like Curl Up and Dye?

Ask Gameboy how old he is lulz

No, but you should realy trademark that shit.

- Jesus, 2019

Too late, there are salons all over the world already with that name.

Sounds pretty pathetic. I guess you have to take whatever faggot job you can find, since you aren't a real man and never will be.

Yet for all we know, you're unemployed and live with your mum still.

Let me guess - you've told everyone here that you have great job, I wouldn't buy that though. You seem like a grotesque person. I see you maybe stacking shelves.

- Jesus, 2019

Whatever job I have I don't feel the need to talk about with strangers online as if that somehow validates my existence. I've never stacked any shelves, but if I did, I would be excellent at it. Unlike you, I wouldn't need a ladder to reach the second shelf and wouldn't need to stop every 10 seconds to take a selfie of myself doing it to post online to people who couldn't give a shit about how pathetic I was, midget.

A few things:

1. You're clearly unemployed.
2. I've never worked in a supermarket, other than a weeks work experience with school when I was 15, so it's irrelevant to tell me you've never done that either.
3. I'm 5'3, so unless the shelves were stupidly high, which wouldn't make sense in retail - so I wouldn't need a ladder for the second shelf.
4. I've taken like 6 selfies all year, so I doubt that'd be a problem either 😊
5. Midgets are 4'10 at the tallest - so again, irrelevant comment.

You're cute when you're angry - in a 'unemployed, fat, school shooter' kinda way ❤

- Jesus, 2019

Still wondering why you were rude to me because I questioned you saying 'a nando'.

Because you're one of those other idiots on a sock account, obviously.

- Jesus, 2019

How DARE you. My other sock defended you against the assholes who claimed it wasn't you in the modeling shot.

@Ryan-Lee-Hilton

I want an answer!

This guy gets 20% staff discount in Primark and think's he's fucking Gok Wan. Those jeans were 2 for a tenner you helmet wearing donkey.

Lemme guess, now you're going to lie and say you've never worked for Primark?.

-CR7

When have I ever ever said I worked in Primark? 😂😂

When I was at college I worked in a jewellery shop, worked my way from weekend sales assistant to supervisor, and eventually covering store manager just before I left because the manager was on maternity.

Filmed the show for 4 weeks before University.

For most of Uni I worked in a nightclub just for extra cash, did other TV shows and appearances then but they were short filming so I dotted them in.

After that I was assistant manager in a fragrance shop, not for long- I left because I preferred the sound of my next job.

That was supervisor at a cinema - I was there for years but it eventually had to close down for a refurb and I was made redundant.

Because I hate being out of work I got the first job I could find, which was in a bakery just serving food - I was only there a few months because again I found a better job. Working here is also when I filmed the movie.

Now I'm manager of a beauty salon.

Other TV shows were dotted about throughout the middle jobs too.

Now that you know my backstory, you can stop speculating ❤

- Jesus, 2019

Tldr. Nice meltdown you ex Primark working faggot.

You also worked in a call centre. Lie all you want for the sake of public appearances but ask yourself how I know this. Sheffield is a small city 😉

-CR7

😂 it's called a meltie if somebody explains themself?

Oh yeah I did do a call centre for a short amount of time, that was just before getting the jewellery shop job when I was 16 😊

Again, you can keep saying you think you know facts 😂 I've just had a nosey at my old FB account which I've not used in 7 years - and I've seen why you are thinking I worked at Primark 😅 weird that you're stalking me - but once again, I assure you I never have.

When I was 15 I did my work experience there with school - literally 4 days over 2 weeks - I'd honestly forgot about it until I saw it on my profile along with the call centre… and the rest of the jobs I listed before 😂

Why are you so obsessed with me?
I think you fancy me and you're confused about it. It's okay to be gay xoxo

Ps. "I know this because Sheffield is a small city" haaaa trying to scare me 😂😂😂 It was literally off my old accounts haha that's funny

- Jesus, 2019

Con somebody send me the abridged, meltdown free version? @

-CR7

Okay:

Primark = 4 days of work experience when I was 15. Not classed as an actual job.
You'd only know about that and the call centre if you stalked my childhood social media pages. I've now deleted them and lost years of photos, but if it stops you in your tracks - I guess it was worth it.

Why are you harrassing and stalking me?

Easier to understand?

- Jesus, 2019

Could somebody that's not retarded give me an abridged meltdown free version?

-CR7

Thoughy as much. Clearly feels like an idiot now.

- Jesus, 2019

I feel like an idiot because you lied about working at Primark, used to pack boxes for Amazon, worked in a call centre and are currently a manager at a supermarket that we're all supposed to pretend is a salon?

Imagine being that much of a loser before you've even turned 30. Heck, even Fugazi wasn't this much of a loser irl and he lived with his parents and frequently sniffed his sister's knickers. Imagine being worse than that 😂😂

-CR7

I never lied about working at Primark though, I've not ever actually worked there - I had a work experience there (you probably didn't go to school, so wouldn't know what that is)

The call centre was a job my mum forced me to get straight out of school for the summer holidays - I left there when I started college and the jewellery shop - again, not a real job, 4 weeks/6 shifts max.

The facebook page you got that info off - 16 year old Ryan's facebook - is exactly that - a teenagers Facebook. Of course at the time I would put every bit of work on my workplaces.

Would you (if you ever had a work experience or a crappy temp job) put them on a CV? Would you class them as real jobs?
If the answer is yes - that's patheric.
If the answer is no - you agree with me then 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Again, dunno where the supermarket is from - people here have seen photos of me at work, at the salon. Hell, you are probably one of the people taking the piss out the pics - so have you forgotten all that? Or have you just decided I now work in a supermarket instead?

Your obsession with me is sad. Btw I found a cute Small Heath LGBT facebook page, imagine if somebody with your avatar pic posted on there asking for meets 😅

I'm not saying I would ever do that, just like you 'would never' harrass me… but if you continue to comment in all my threads… and harrass me - somebody else might do it 🤷🏼‍♂️

- Jesus, 2019

Imagine thinking I'm actually going to read all of this shite. Condense your meltdowns to 100 words or less or shut the fuck up.

-CR7

You’re a psycho and a stalker
Leave Ryan alone

-CR7

Cool meltie, midget.

I'm sure you could reach those shelves just fine if you got your faggot to carry you around and boost you up like in those hilarious vacation photos you posted.

I posted a photo of him carrying me? Can you find the picture please cos I'm sure I didn't 😊

- Jesus, 2019

Whatever job I have I don't feel the need to talk about with strangers online as if that somehow validates my existence. I've never stacked any shelves, but if I did, I would be excellent at it. Unlike you, I wouldn't need a ladder to reach the second shelf and wouldn't need to stop every 10 seconds to take a selfie of myself doing it to post online to people who couldn't give a shit about how pathetic I was, midget.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-CR7

I stocked 6 shelves down at the market today. It was a new record. They are planning to give me some awards and shit. I probably saved the whole company.

But then I tripped over my saggy old balls and now I’m on compensation.

Look who's talking. What about YOUR BIZARRE internet lifestyle.

You know what? You're nothing but a hater. Plain and simple. You call yourself a shadow admin but what you really are is an ASSHOLE! You're an asshole and you make people yell at you! So don't complain. Don't go snitching to employers and stuff.

Cuz I'm gonna put a stop to this stuff.

Look who's talking. What about YOUR BIZARRE internet lifestyle.

You know what? You're nothing but a hater. Plain and simple. You call yourself a shadow admin but what you really are is an ASSHOLE! You're an asshole and you make people yell at you! So don't complain. Don't go snitching to employers and stuff.

Cuz I'm gonna put a stop to this stuff.

I know this one! I'll take "things that crazy homeless people blurt out to fence posts for $1000, Alex!"

we could start a gofundme.

Conman is a goon ass, twink basturd. Fuck his swine of a mother.

I did not threaten to kill that pencil necked princess. You take that back!

-CR7

But you're threatening to contact my employers, right?

- Jesus, 2019

I never once said that I myself would contact your employers. Just that somebody really ought to. But shit, if "somebody" did, please don't freak the fuck out and act like a whiny cunt like last time. Nobody needs to see that.

-CR7

Aw, cute - scared the mods will get you so retracting your threat.

I realy appreciate that, thankyou 💗😊

- Jesus, 2019

I think we've already established Nimda won't ban me for shit. Now fuck off you mong.

-CR7