Hubie Halloween : Silly fun

Silly fun

I just finished watching Hubie Halloween on Netflix. Adam Sandler plays a nice guy who loves Halloween but is often ridiculed by the people in town. When danger arises on Halloween night, Hubie may be the one one who can save the day. Hubie Halloween is pretty silly, but it is also fun and has a few laughs along the way. The supporting cast is good, including Julie Bowen, Kevin James, Ray Liotta, Steve Buscemi, and June Squibb. If you are looking for goofy Halloween fun, Hubie Halloween is worth checking out. My rating is a 7/10.

Re: Silly fun

Ray Liotta and Steve Buscemi are the reason I'm going to watch this.

I had mixed feelings about the movie. I like the Sandler's old comedies. He's the same what he was 20 years ago, as a comedian. That has to change like other comedians did. I would give 6 for this film.

It's not the page count that's important. It's telling the story. -Genius (2016)

Like Steve Carell or Bradley Cooper. At least, they try to evolve.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

Exactly. But he's in and out frequently. Movies like 'The Meyerowitz Stories', 'Uncut Gems' were his comeback films. And then he goes back to do dumb ones.

Most of his recent films were Netflix made. If it was not Netflix, he would not have survived this long like the 80s, 90s legends, Bruce Willis, Nicolas Cage…

It's not the page count that's important. It's telling the story. -Genius (2016)

Bruce Willis is still a big star.

I like soup

If you are a follower of his films in the recent time, you would know I meant. 🤔

He is famous, for sure, but like @Reno said, his recent work proves that he doesn't give much shit anymore.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

Thank you @TaRaNRoD. If it was not the age of OTT, they would have lost their film offers, and would keep doing VOD or B movies.

They would haven't survived the theatrical releases of their films. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney+, HBO max, keeping those stars' credibility in an intact.

I still watch their films, but only selected ones.