Politics : Biden campaign pulling all negative ads

Biden campaign pulling all negative ads

Joseph R. Biden’s campaign is pulling negative ads from the air for the time being in light of President Trump’s positive coronavirus diagnosis.

Biden campaign adviser Ron Klain confirmed the move on Twitter.

The decision was reportedly made before news broke that Mr. Trump was being transported to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for several days.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/2/joe-biden-pulling-negative-ads-as-trump-battles-co/

This is CNN.

Re: Biden campaign pulling all negative ads

This is what an honorable person does. Good job, Biden. I commend you for being the bigger man.

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

Biden's tweets:

Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family.

8:45 AM · Oct 2, 2020
I’m happy to report that Jill and I have tested negative for COVID. Thank you to everyone for your messages of concern. I hope this serves as a reminder: wear a mask, keep social distance, and wash your hands.

12:22 PM · Oct 2, 2020
This cannot be a partisan moment.

It must be an American moment.

We have to come together as a nation.

5:56 PM · Oct 2, 2020

This is CNN.

Lmao as if that will lesson our opinion of him and Harris and their followers all being Scumbags. Spare us your phony gestures you America hating

C u n t s !!!

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

hey steve, have you ever thought of joining trash epics?

Let's exchange pm's. Cause the truth is that is this, if trash epics makes me a mod and keeps me as a Mod. I would here and never come back.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Classy move. But for how long? 1 day?

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

He should put up ads in every state reminding them that Trump never took this virus seriously.

I wonder what the outcome would be if Biden had the virus, and Trump didn't. Hmm?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/03/us/elections/obama-offers-prayers-for-trump-while-the-presidents-campaign-insults-obama-in-a-fund-raising-letter.html

Former President Barack Obama and Senator Kamala Harris of California offered their prayers to President Trump and the first lady, Melania Trump, on Friday evening, colliding with the timing of an emailed fund-raising appeal from the Trump campaign.

The subject line: “Lyin’ Obama.”

“Lyin’ Obama and Phony Kamala Harris are calling up their Liberal MEGA DONORS to come and rescue Joe Biden’s failing campaign,” read the message. “They’re holding a COASTAL ELITE fund-raiser RIGHT NOW.”

Just minutes earlier, Mr. Obama and Ms. Harris, the Democratic nominee for vice president, had opened their virtual fund-raiser by wishing the president and his wife a speedy recovery, with the former president urging all Americans to hope for the president’s recovery even in the middle of a contentious campaign.

The combative tone of the email came hours after the Biden campaign pulled down all its negative ads against the president, though some already in circulation could take time to stop airing.

The Trump campaign has said it has no plans to stop its attack ads against the Democratic nominee. Announcing an event on Thursday in Peoria, Ariz., to be headlined by Vice President Mike Pence, the campaign accused Mr. Biden of “advocating for the far-left’s agenda” and having “turned his back on Arizonans.”

Trump is still running Biden attack ads. He is still scum and should not be shown any sympathy.