The Soapbox : Denying Racism is like giving someone the Cold Shoulder.

Denying Racism is like giving someone the Cold Shoulder.

In Orlando, it's clear people spotted out my mixed race for a certain reason, and they are inappropriate in public at the time by how they treat me, like the way they talk or even look at me, like I've had people look right at me and shake their head when I looked up to see why they were looking at me and one was a petite blonde woman.

If you all deny racism, that's like the last straw, when Orlando does the deed and shuns you if you're not all white, at least me as a mixed race. They admitted racism in ways that don't even exist, just as a precaution.

You should believe me when I say there is logic people use against mixed race young adults, that if they have another race it's clear it's not all European or Caucasian just like the ones without any white, and they don't give you a chance and just wait for you to open up just to deny you.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Re: Denying Racism is like giving someone the Cold Shoulder.

Have you ever entertained the idea that it might have nothing to do with your fucking race?

Here, people don't care, but Orlando for whatever reasons is a weird place. So, it could mean talking about racism in public not to do with this message board. Like, I don't enjoy being considered darker than most people, it's not a good feeling. I'm not black, but I like blacks. People who don't know what I'm trying to say need to "get with the program."

Floridian
BlogSpot

Right on!

Sometimes you're running down the alley and kicking the occasional rotten onion.
It doesn't mean you're a carnivore. Other times, you try a poker face while playing chess. Then you remember the onion you kicked while it was down.

WTF?

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

So even you don't know what you were trying to say, Bobbie Jo?

Okay then.

Actually that was pretty good.

You gotsta

Sounded pretty vague and nonsensical to me.

There isn’t enough accept for onions in today.